    Please copy me via e-mail as my news server is having issues. Thank you!
    :)

    -Paul.

    Paul, Dec 1, 2004

  2. Paul

    Shadowhawk Guest

    Well, depends on what you mean by "going out of your way".

    If Best Buy is like 40 Miles away, and you're not a big Spider-man fan, then
    No, it's not.

    If Best Buy is 5 min. away from your normal DVD shop, or you're a big
    collector, then I think it's worth it.

    It's mostly about the First movie, with some clips from the second, and some
    interviews about the second. I'd say it would be worth it just because you'll
    be able to sell it on Ebay for 20 Bucks a year from now.

    And it is a limited special at Best Buy. Most of the first shipment of the
    discs will have it packaged in with the other 2 discs. There will be a sticker
    on the case to indicate if the disc is included.

    Later,
    Shaun
    --------
    The Shire Crew Returns with Devastated Lives the new album
    Preview it at:
    http://www.soundclick.com/shirecrew

    delete Nospam from e-mail to reply!

    Shadowhawk, Dec 1, 2004

  3. Paul

    fredman Guest

    On 01 Dec 2004 08:56:12 GMT, ospam (Shadowhawk)
    wrote:

    >Well, depends on what you mean by "going out of your way".
    >
    >If Best Buy is like 40 Miles away, and you're not a big Spider-man fan, then
    >No, it's not.
    >
    >If Best Buy is 5 min. away from your normal DVD shop, or you're a big
    >collector, then I think it's worth it.
    >
    >It's mostly about the First movie, with some clips from the second, and some
    >interviews about the second. I'd say it would be worth it just because you'll
    >be able to sell it on Ebay for 20 Bucks a year from now.
    >
    >And it is a limited special at Best Buy. Most of the first shipment of the
    >discs will have it packaged in with the other 2 discs. There will be a sticker
    >on the case to indicate if the disc is included.

    BB has been on this trend for awhile in an attempt to distinguish
    their product from the rest, but most of the bonus discs are not
    really worth the bother. Then again, I'm not a big extras freak.
    I'll generally get the SE if given a choice, but I rarely delve into
    any of that stuff. Still, it's good to hear opinions on what's in
    there and whether it's any good, but if BB ever puts out any must-have
    material on these they'll be long gone before most people are wise to
    it. Cheers.

    fredman, Dec 2, 2004
  4. Paul

    Jordan Lund Guest

    ospam (Shadowhawk) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Well, depends on what you mean by "going out of your way".
    >
    > If Best Buy is like 40 Miles away, and you're not a big Spider-man fan, then
    > No, it's not.

    Isn't it just a 20 minute "behind the scenes" thing?

    - Jordan

    Jordan Lund, Dec 2, 2004