    like to explore.

    <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/spelunking.htm>

    Rita
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Aug 21, 2007

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    George Kerby Guest

    On 8/21/07 5:41 PM, in article , "Rita Ä
    Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote:

    > With its weather sealing, metal body, and high ISO performance, the Mk III
    > is the perfect camera to go down under with.
    >
    > Bret, this one's for you since I know you have many caves that you would
    > like to explore.
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/spelunking.htm>

    Great Self-Portrait! Congrats for the excellent capture!
    George Kerby, Aug 22, 2007

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Matt Ion Guest

    George Kerby wrote:

    > On 8/21/07 5:41 PM, in article , "Rita Ä
    > Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote:
    >
    >> With its weather sealing, metal body, and high ISO performance, the Mk III
    >> is the perfect camera to go down under with.
    >>
    >> Bret, this one's for you since I know you have many caves that you would
    >> like to explore.
    >>
    >> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/spelunking.htm>
    >>

    > Great Self-Portrait! Congrats for the excellent capture!

    ROFL!!

    But a "proper" Brett subject line would be "MK III LOVES A PIECE OF
    ASS!" Heheheheh...
    Matt Ion, Aug 22, 2007
  4. On 2007-08-21 15:41:59 -0700, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=
    <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> said:

    > With its weather sealing, metal body, and high ISO performance, the Mk
    > III is the perfect camera to go down under with.
    >
    > Bret, this one's for you since I know you have many caves that you
    > would like to explore.
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/spelunking.htm>

    I really wish dogs could speak english. This way he could answer the
    question 'Just what the hell are you doing anyway?'

    --

    thepixelfreak
    thepixelfreak, Aug 22, 2007