    Agent777 Guest

    Thunderbird 1.0.2. When replying is there a way to make spell check
    ignore the original message?

    Agent777, Jun 6, 2005

  2. Agent777

    Erik Guest

    Agent777 wrote:

    > Thunderbird 1.0.2. When replying is there a way to make spell check
    > ignore the original message?

    My Thunderbird has never spell checked (at least to my knowledge) the
    message included when I reply. It does check the name such as "Agent777
    wrote". It does spell check the entire message when I forward the
    message in-line.

    --
    -Erik
    http://blog.thesmithlife.com

    Erik, Jun 7, 2005

  3. Agent777

    Agent777 Guest

    Erik wrote:
    > Agent777 wrote:
    >

    >>Thunderbird 1.0.2. When replying is there a way to make spell check
    >>ignore the original message?

    > My Thunderbird has never spell checked (at least to my knowledge) the
    > message included when I reply. It does check the name such as "Agent777
    > wrote".

    You know, now that I think about it that what it was doing. Thanks

    Agent777, Jun 7, 2005