    I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE EMAIL ACCOUNT
    YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SPELLED DARRELL
    BELL

    dairell bell, May 20, 2005

  2. dairell bell wrote:

    > I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE EMAIL ACCOUNT
    > YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SPELLED DARRELL
    > BELL

    Okay, all fixed now.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, May 20, 2005

  3. dairell bell <> wrote:
    > I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE EMAIL
    > ACCOUNT YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE
    > SPELLED DARRELL BELL

    It's easier if you change your name. Grab a deed poll from a post office.

    Technical Support, May 20, 2005
  4. dairell  bell

    Ionizer Guest

    "dairell bell" <> wrote in message
    >I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE EMAIL
    >ACCOUNT YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE
    >SPELLED DARRELL BELL

    Do you mind if we call you Bruce, to keep it clear?

    --
    Michael Baldwin

    Ionizer, May 21, 2005
  5. dairell bell wrote:
    > I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE EMAIL ACCOUNT
    > YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SPELLED DARRELL
    > BELL

    Ignore those other Bozos. Just change it yourself online:
    http://tinyurl.com/4ofrg

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 21, 2005
  6. Rôgêr wrote:
    > dairell bell wrote:
    >
    >> I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE EMAIL
    >> ACCOUNT YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE
    >> SPELLED DARRELL BELL

    > Ignore those other Bozos. Just change it yourself online:
    > http://tinyurl.com/4ofrg

    Or here:
    http://tinyurl.com/9b3uj

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 21, 2005
  7. dairell  bell

    c.reifert Guest

    > I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE EMAIL

    ACCOUNT
    > YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SPELLED

    DARRELL
    > BELL

    Ignore everyone else. We're going to call you "Sue" from now on. That
    should toughen you up (or at least stop you from typing in all caps).

    c.reifert, May 21, 2005
  8. dairell  bell

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 20 May 2005 22:47:08 GMT, "dairell bell"
    <> wrote:

    >I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE EMAIL ACCOUNT
    >YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SPELLED DARRELL
    >BELL

    I need for you to fix your keyboard first. The caps lock key is
    broken.

    Evan Platt, May 21, 2005
  9. dairell  bell

    Barney Guest

    "dairell bell" <> had
    writtennews:MNtje.7961$:

    > I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE
    > EMAIL ACCOUNT YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED
    > TO BE SPELLED DARRELL BELL

    Be gratefull they haven't changed it to Engleberg Humperdink or John
    Wayne.

    --
    Barney __________________________
    Wisdom from the sleeping dogs!

    Barney, May 21, 2005
  10. Barney wrote:

    > "dairell bell" <> had
    > writtennews:MNtje.7961$:

    >> I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE
    >> EMAIL ACCOUNT YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED
    >> TO BE SPELLED DARRELL BELL

    > Be gratefull they haven't changed it to Engleberg Humperdink or John
    > Wayne.

    At least the former, since Engelbert Humperdinck would be requesting a
    proper spelling, too.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, May 21, 2005
  11. dairell  bell

    WormWood Guest

    WormWood, May 21, 2005
  12. dairell  bell

    WormWood Guest

    WormWood, May 21, 2005
  13. dairell  bell

    WormWood Guest

    >I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE EMAIL
    >ACCOUNT YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE
    >SPELLED DARRELL BELL

    In OE - Tools / Accounts / Properties / Change the name to 'Murgatroid.'
    This won't work in all caps.

    WormWood, May 21, 2005
  14. dairell  bell

    WormWood Guest

    Aw shit...shooting blanks again...sorry

    WormWood, May 21, 2005
  15. dairell  bell

    Barney Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> had
    writtennews::

    > At least the former, since Engelbert Humperdinck would be
    > requesting a proper spelling, too.

    That's what I mean and Englebert changed it from some simpler name. The
    Duke at least kept it simple but I'm sure was confused with the John
    Wayne of Wayne and Schuster.

    Barney, May 21, 2005
  16. Barney wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark <> had
    > writtennews::

    >> At least the former, since Engelbert Humperdinck would be
    >> requesting a proper spelling, too.

    > That's what I mean and Englebert changed it from some simpler name. The
    > Duke at least kept it simple but I'm sure was confused with the John
    > Wayne of Wayne and Schuster.

    I even know who Wayne and Schuster are. :) Or were, anyway, many years
    ago; dunno if they're still around.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, May 21, 2005
  17. Barney wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark <> had
    > writtennews::
    >

    >>At least the former, since Engelbert Humperdinck would be
    >>requesting a proper spelling, too.
    >>

    > That's what I mean and Englebert changed it from some simpler name. The
    > Duke at least kept it simple but I'm sure was confused with the John
    > Wayne of Wayne and Schuster.

    John Wayne = Marion Morrison
    Engelbert Humperdinck = Arnold Gerry Dorsey

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 21, 2005
  18. dairell  bell

    Rudolpho Guest

    dairell bell took her hammer and chisel and carved the following capitals:
    > I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE EMAIL ACCOUNT
    > YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SPELLED DARRELL
    > BELL

    ?CapsLock error
    <I>gnore, <H>it CapsLock with a sledgehammer, <B>uy a new keyboard
    --

    Rudolpho

    Rudolpho, May 21, 2005
  19. dairell  bell

    Old Gringo Guest

    dairell bell wrote:
    > I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE EMAIL ACCOUNT
    > YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SPELLED DARRELL
    > BELL

    whats in a name? Forgot who said that.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, May 21, 2005
  20. dairell  bell

    Barney Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> had
    writtennews::

    >> That's what I mean and Englebert changed it from some simpler
    >> name. The Duke at least kept it simple but I'm sure was confused
    >> with the John Wayne of Wayne and Schuster.

    > I even know who Wayne and Schuster are. :) Or were, anyway, many
    > years ago; dunno if they're still around.

    Wayne had died some years ago. That is, the John Wayne of Wayne &
    Schuster.

    Barney, May 21, 2005