    Can somebody out there tell me how to get back spelling check? Running XP.
    Thanks.

    Have a good day ;-)
    jksspaz, Nov 1, 2004

  2. Blinky the Shark, Nov 1, 2004

  3. jksspaz

    Steve Guest

    "jksspaz" <> wrote in message
    news:hhwhd.25883$...
    > Can somebody out there tell me how to get back spelling check? Running
    > XP.
    > Thanks.
    >

    > Have a good day ;-)

    Spelling check in what?
    Steve, Nov 1, 2004
  4. jksspaz

    jksspaz Guest

    Running XP and Outlook Express.

    --
    Have a good day ;-)

    jksspaz, Nov 1, 2004
  5. If I remember correctly, OE depends on MS Word for spell checking. In
    other words, install Word to get that feature going. If you already have
    Word installed, look here:
    http://www.theeldergeek.com/oe_spellcheck.htm

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 1, 2004
  6. "jksspaz" <> wrote in

    > Can somebody out there tell me how to get back spelling check? Running
    > XP. Thanks.
    >

    > Have a good day ;-)

    Using OE, it is dependent upon either M$ Word, or M$ Works - generally...

    Here's a respected and reliable small freebie if you just want to avoid

    http://www.geocities.com/vampirefo/

    Butzonly fair tawarnya, it don't tollerate no word-mungin' (but unlike a
    spellink-trool, it don't flame ya)...
    Yankmai Weiner, Nov 2, 2004