Spellchecker language indicator disappeared...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Sigi Rindler, Feb 26, 2007.

  1. Sigi Rindler

    Sigi Rindler Guest

    Help, my spellchecker indicator has disappeared (in the lower task bar of MS
    Word). It always showed the selected language (English or German or French).
    How do I make it reappear? I have Office 2003 and Windows XP Pro (US
    version). The spellchecker was installed from the additional Proofing Tools
    CD.
    Spellchecking itself works as usual for all languages, but I'd like to see
    exactly what language is handled...

    Regards,

    S.R.

    PS:
    I have already posted un the MS Word forum (microsoft.public.word) some days
    ago, but it seems to be rather quiet there.

    Sigi Rindler, Feb 26, 2007