    --
    Kind regards,

    RalphOcean

    RalphOcean, Oct 23, 2006

  2. RalphOcean

    Doug G Guest

    RalphOcean wrote:
    > I have been installed FF 2.0 (BETA) and I tried to find out how to use
    > spellcheck. Unfortunately I did not found any option. How to turn it on?
    >
    > Of course I mean inbound not Spell extension.

    Look for the check box in Tools > Options > Advanced > General tab,
    Browsing section.

    Doug G, Oct 23, 2006

  3. RalphOcean

    RalphOcean Guest

    It is set to on. And in my favorite text field I can see special option
    "Check spelling" (translated from Polish :) and ... nothing is happen.
    I can enter misspelling words and ... ?

    How to use it?

    Thanks in advance

    RalphOcean

    RalphOcean, Oct 24, 2006
  4. RalphOcean

    Doug G Guest

    RalphOcean wrote:
    > Doug G napisa³(a)/wrote:
    >> RalphOcean wrote:
    >>> I have been installed FF 2.0 (BETA) and I tried to find out how to use
    >>> spellcheck. Unfortunately I did not found any option. How to turn it on?
    >>>
    >>> Of course I mean inbound not Spell extension.

    >> Look for the check box in Tools > Options > Advanced > General tab,
    >> Browsing section.

    > It is set to on. And in my favorite text field I can see special option
    > "Check spelling" (translated from Polish :) and ... nothing is happen.
    > I can enter misspelling words and ... ?
    >
    > How to use it?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > RalphOcean

    To spell check a field I right-click the field and select "Spell check
    this field." The misspelled word becomes underlined. When I
    right-click the field again the menu shows a bunch possible correct
    spellings, I can then click one and it will replace the misspelled word.

    See the Known Issues in 2.0's Release Notes.

    Doug G, Oct 24, 2006
  5. RalphOcean

    RalphOcean Guest

    I found the clue. I should turn on the language (just after "Spell check
    ....").

    Thank you

    RalphOcean

    RalphOcean, Oct 25, 2006