    hidden agendas
    so it should be taken at face value. The wrong words may be used this
    is due to my limitations with the English language .
    soup, Apr 9, 2006

  2. soup

    beenthere Guest

    "soup" <> wrote in message
    news:6_8_f.206067$...

    > Have Office '97 installed but spellchecker is greyed in my e-mail prog
    > (OE), have looked in OE => tools => options but can see nothing to
    > enable spellchecker, how would I go about this?
    > Spellchecker used to work both when I had Vampire's (spellchecer for
    > OE2?) installed then used the spellchecker with Office '97.
    >

    > WinXP (home)
    > OE 6.00.2600.0000
    > Office '97

    Hi soup go here, and then fix it:
    http://www.tech-pro.net/howto_010.html

    beenthere, Apr 9, 2006

  3. soup

    soup Guest

    beenthere wrote:
    > Hi soup go here, and then fix it:
    > http://www.tech-pro.net/howto_010.html

    What a palaver, had to reinstall Office '97 in the end all the flaffing
    about with csapi3t1.dll didn't seem to do anything. Thanks for pointing
    me in the right direction.
    --
    This post contains no hidden meanings, no implications and certainly no
    soup, Apr 9, 2006
  4. soup

    beenthere Guest

    "soup" <> wrote in message
    > beenthere wrote:
    >> Hi soup go here, and then fix it:
    >> http://www.tech-pro.net/howto_010.html

    > What a palaver, had to reinstall Office '97 in the end all the flaffing
    > about with csapi3t1.dll didn't seem to do anything. Thanks for pointing
    > me in the right direction.

    Glad you got it sorted.
    beenthere, Apr 9, 2006