    lisa Guest

    were can i get a spell checker for outlok express as i dont seem to have one
    thanks

    lisa, Mar 2, 2004

  2. lisa

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Mar 2, 2004

  3. There is a spell checker in Outlook Express. Hit [F7] to use it. To check
    your spelling everytime you send an e-mail, in OE go to Tools | Options |
    Select the "Spelling" tab | Check on "Always check spelling before sending"

    Mr.SlippyFist, Mar 2, 2004
  4. lisa

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Mr.SlippyFist said:

    > There is a spell checker in Outlook Express. Hit [F7] to use it. To check
    > your spelling everytime you send an e-mail, in OE go to Tools | Options |
    > Select the "Spelling" tab | Check on "Always check spelling before sending"

    Not if you haven't got word or office or other similar word processor installed.

    Brian H¹©, Mar 2, 2004
  5. You're right Brian. I had forgotten about that.

    Mr.SlippyFist, Mar 2, 2004
  6. lisa

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Mar 3, 2004
  7. lisa

    Unk Guest

    Unk, Mar 3, 2004
  8. lisa

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Mar 3, 2004
  9. lisa

    lisa Guest

    > lisa said:
    >
    > > were can i get a spell checker for outlok express as i dont seem to have

    one
    > > thanks

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=spell checker for out
    look&btnG=Google+Search