    looks like someones got it in for me this morning!
    ANy help on above before i skim that 2007 out the window and go back to word
    2003. Best £70 i wish i hadn't spent.

    Fastmoggy, Jan 29, 2009

  2. Fastmoggy

    VanguardLH Guest

    Fastmoggy wrote:

    > Just noticed my spell checker in set to french with no other choices. using
    > Word 2007.
    > All was ok till the crash i had this morning..even bit befender said id got
    > over 1300 days left ( the clock had been set by then) and that the last
    > check was over 2000 days ago!
    >
    > looks like someones got it in for me this morning!
    > ANy help on above before i skim that 2007 out the window and go back to word
    > 2003. Best £70 i wish i hadn't spent.

    Important critical information that you omitted is that you *just*
    installed MS Office 2007 and now notice the problem, or you just now
    tried to do spell checking in Outlook Express (which you also never
    bothered to mention) after installing MS Office 2007.

    Outlook Express never came with a spelling checker, It borrowed the
    spelling files from Word. However, with Word 2007, Outlook Express
    cannot use the English, German, or Spanish spelling files.

    Microsoft has confirmed the problem. Read:

    VanguardLH, Jan 29, 2009