    Thank you any one and everyone,

    --
    George

    George Prezioso, Sep 29, 2003

  2. George Prezioso

    jean simkin Guest

    "George Prezioso" <> wrote in message
    news:7aVdb.163064$...
    > Can anyone tell me how to get back my "Spell Check" in Outlook Express?,
    > when I go to Start-Find-MMSpell.dll, The computer tells me "It is

    no-where
    > to be found."
    > Thank you any one and everyone,
    >
    > --
    > George

    You need to have Microsoft Office installed to be able to use the spell
    checker in Outlook Express.....If you look under Help/Contents and Index it
    tells you...................Jean

    jean simkin, Sep 29, 2003

  3. George Prezioso

    Soup Guest

    George Prezioso wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me how to get back my "Spell Check" in Outlook
    > Express?, when I go to Start-Find-MMSpell.dll, The computer tells me
    > "It is no-where to be found."
    > Thank you any one and everyone,

    I have a spell check on this machine but no Office installed .
    Spellcheck is from these people.

    http://www.geocities.com/vampirefo/

    Have you got spellcheck enabled under tools => options =>spelling ?

    --
    yours S (addy' not usable[not that you would try it anyway])
    Illegitimi non carborundum

    Soup, Sep 29, 2003
  4. George Prezioso

    Eugene Kent Guest