    It,s very urgent for our compnay.

    Kalpesh K. Turde
    0 9 8 6 7 7 0 5 5 7 9

    Kalpesh Turde, Sep 23, 2008

  2. You've wandered in to the wrong newsgroup, I'm afraid. But the short answer
    is, you need to change your settings in Office 2007. I have no idea how to
    do that, since I still use and prefer Office 2003. But Outlook Express
    doesn't have its own spell checker, it uses the one in Office. So when you
    change the setting in Office, it will change in Outlook Express.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 23, 2008

  3. Kalpesh Turde

    Carlos Guest

    Re: Spell Check Problem Outlook Express after installed MS-Office

    Once again, doing my best translating from Spanish Office into English Office.
    Start, All Programs, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office Tools, Microsoft
    Office 2007 Language Configuration
    That should fix it.
    :)
    Carlos