    check spelling in my email to send. Spell check does work in WORD so I can
    cut and paste, but I am lazy.

    Thanks, Ron ()
    ront2, Feb 2, 2006

  2. ront2

    FML Guest

    ront2 wrote:
    > "An error occurred while spelling was being checked"... shows red circle
    > with X inside. This only happens with Outlook Express when attempting to
    > check spelling in my email to send. Spell check does work in WORD so I can
    > cut and paste, but I am lazy.
    >

    > Thanks, Ron ()

    See if this helps:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;224176
    FML, Feb 2, 2006

  3. ront2

    D Normus Guest

    "ront2" <> wrote in message
    > "An error occurred while spelling was being checked"... shows red circle
    > with X inside. This only happens with Outlook Express when attempting to
    > check spelling in my email to send. Spell check does work in WORD so I

    can
    > cut and paste, but I am lazy.
    >

    > Thanks, Ron ()

    This worked for me (method 2).

    http://www.tech-pro.net/howto_010.html
    D Normus, Feb 2, 2006
  4. D Normus wrote:
    > "ront2" <> wrote in message
    >> "An error occurred while spelling was being checked"... shows red circle
    >> with X inside. This only happens with Outlook Express when attempting to
    >> check spelling in my email to send. Spell check does work in WORD so I

    > can
    >> cut and paste, but I am lazy.
    >>

    >> Thanks, Ron ()
    >>

    > This worked for me (method 2).
    >
    > http://www.tech-pro.net/howto_010.html

    Normus, you may also wish to just side-step all of the steps required to
    get spell checker to work using Microsoft's method, including having to
    have a particular version of Word installed in order for OE to work and
    just download this file and install it. You don't have to search for a
    file called csapi, you don't have to have a version of Word or Works
    that has a functioning spell checker or any of that.

    it is small and spyware free and easy to install. You can be checking
    your spelling within seconds.

    --
    How many of you are in a psychological, emotional, and antisocial free fall
    into an abyss and fully immersed in a drowning pool of mental illness.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22=28Del=A4+/Ctrl+=A4/Alt=A4+=29=2, Feb 2, 2006
  5. (Del¤+/Ctrl+¤/Alt¤+) > wrote:
    > D Normus wrote:
    >> "ront2" <> wrote in message
    >>> "An error occurred while spelling was being checked"... shows red
    >>> circle
    >>> with X inside. This only happens with Outlook Express when
    >>> attempting to
    >>> check spelling in my email to send. Spell check does work in WORD so I

    >> can
    >>> cut and paste, but I am lazy.
    >>>

    >>> Thanks, Ron ()
    >>>

    >> This worked for me (method 2).
    >>
    >> http://www.tech-pro.net/howto_010.html
    >>

    > Normus, you may also wish to just side-step all of the steps required to
    > get spell checker to work using Microsoft's method, including having to
    > have a particular version of Word installed in order for OE to work and
    > just download this file and install it. You don't have to search for a
    > file called csapi, you don't have to have a version of Word or Works
    > that has a functioning spell checker or any of that.
    >
    > http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=2952
    >
    > it is small and spyware free and easy to install. You can be checking
    > your spelling within seconds.

    I meant to reply to Ron, not Normus.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22=28Del=A4+/Ctrl+=A4/Alt=A4+=29=2, Feb 2, 2006
  6. ront2

    ront2 Guest

    Thanks to all. Ron ()

    ront2, Feb 2, 2006