    Firewall Software ...... http://www.sygate.com/swat/default.htm
    Spyware Removal ........ http://security.kolla.de/
    Security Scan........... http://scan.sygatetech.com/

    Zol., Dec 11, 2003

  2. On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:32:37 GMT, "Zol."
    <Zol.@The_End_of_The_World.com> wrote:

    >Hi, just a query here, has anybody come across an operation manual or user guide either
    >Canon or 3rd party for the Canon 380EX Speedlite or 420EX ? I had a query made to me about
    >the switch with the green circle & the `flash symbol +H` next to it - any sites or docs
    >useful for info? I have tried looking on Powershot & Canon sites with nothing useful -
    >thanks, Zol.

    The "Green Dot" is default "on" and the H with the flash symbol is for
    fast sync flash settings only (those over the cameras fastest flash
    sync speed, usually 200)

    Matt

    Matt Nicholson, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Zol.

    Zol. Guest

    "Matt Nicholson" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:32:37 GMT, "Zol."
    > <Zol.@The_End_of_The_World.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Hi, just a query here, has anybody come across an operation manual or user guide either
    > >Canon or 3rd party for the Canon 380EX Speedlite or 420EX ? I had a query made to me

    about
    > >the switch with the green circle & the `flash symbol +H` next to it - any sites or docs
    > >useful for info? I have tried looking on Powershot & Canon sites with nothing useful -
    > >thanks, Zol.

    > The "Green Dot" is default "on" and the H with the flash symbol is for
    > fast sync flash settings only (those over the cameras fastest flash
    > sync speed, usually 200)
    >
    > Matt

    Thanks, that`s what I thought but didn`t have anything to confirm this ... Zol.

    Zol., Dec 11, 2003