Speedflow Communications opens a season of trade-shows 2010-2011 in October!!!

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by nk@speedflow.com, Sep 30, 2010.

  1. Guest

    We would like to emphasize the importance of American market for our
    company by being a Gold sponsor of ITExpo West 2010 in Los-Angeles,
    USA.

    The aim of participating in the 30th anniversary GITEX 2010 Technology
    Week in Dubai, UAE is not only to strengthen the relationships with
    the current clients on the Eastern and Asian regions but also to
    present the Road Map of the products developing process. The Road Map
    shows that our solutions meet all the current as well as all the
    future demands of the telecommunication market.
    Special exhibition Try & Buy and Try & Lease offers will be valid
    until the end of October 2010. All the conditions, terms and
    advantages you will be able to discuss with our team during the
    exhibitions:

    * ITExpo West, Los Angeles, USA
    at Los Angeles Convention Center,
    October 4 - 6, 2010. Booth # 419.
    * GITEX, Dubai, UAE
    at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre,
    October 17-21, 2010. Booth # Z-11.

    You can find general information about our products on the web-site.

    We are happy our products constantly help our clients to grow faster
    than the market, increasing their efficiency and competitive ability.

    , Sep 30, 2010