Speed up IE!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by d2004xx, Jul 14, 2004.

  1. d2004xx

    d2004xx Guest

    **** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****

    On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 17:49:35 +0800, the fecal entity d2004xx excreted:

    > Hi all!
    >
    > Go to Control Panel -> Internet Options, General tab, Accessibility,
    > Set "...My Style Sheet.." to this CSS file:
    >
    > /* CSS */
    > body form {
    > filter: basicimage(opacity=100);
    > }
    >
    > body h1 {
    > filter: basicimage(opacity=100);
    > }
    >
    > body h2 {
    > filter: basicimage(opacity=100);
    > }
    >
    > body h3 {
    > filter: basicimage(opacity=100);
    > }
    >
    > body h4 {
    > filter: basicimage(opacity=100);
    > }
    >
    > body h5 {
    > filter: basicimage(opacity=100);
    > }
    >
    > body h6 {
    > filter: basicimage(opacity=100);
    > }
    >
    > body p {
    > filter: basicimage(opacity=100);
    > }
    >
    > body pre {
    > filter: basicimage(opacity=100);
    > }
    >
    > body table {
    > filter: basicimage(opacity=100);
    > }
    > /* END */
    >
    >
    > Then your IE will be as fast as in hell!
    >
    > Cheers!
    >


    Well, I just want to increase the number of replies :)

    However this trick does work, and I have switched from opera several days
    ago.

    --
    hmmmm... dumb...

    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    *** Usenet.com - The #1 Usenet Newsgroup Service on The Planet! ***
    http://www.usenet.com
    Unlimited Download - 19 Seperate Servers - 90,000 groups - Uncensored
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
     
    d2004xx, Jul 14, 2004
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. d2004xx

    Nemesis Guest

    d2004xx wrote:
    >
    > However this trick does work, and I have switched from opera several
    > days ago.


    Sure beats a trick that doesn't work.
     
    Nemesis, Jul 14, 2004
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. d2004xx

    d2004xx Guest

    **** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****

    On 14 Jul 2004 00:48:48 GMT, the kind guy Boomer wrote:

    Thanks for your contribution!

    <snip>

    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    *** Usenet.com - The #1 Usenet Newsgroup Service on The Planet! ***
    http://www.usenet.com
    Unlimited Download - 19 Seperate Servers - 90,000 groups - Uncensored
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
     
    d2004xx, Jul 14, 2004
    #3
  4. d2004xx

    d2004xx Guest

    **** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****

    On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:53:26 +1000, Nemesis wrote:

    > d2004xx wrote:
    >>
    >> However this trick does work, and I have switched from opera several
    >> days ago.

    >
    > Sure beats a trick that doesn't work.


    eh??

    You don't believe me?

    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    *** Usenet.com - The #1 Usenet Newsgroup Service on The Planet! ***
    http://www.usenet.com
    Unlimited Download - 19 Seperate Servers - 90,000 groups - Uncensored
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
     
    d2004xx, Jul 14, 2004
    #4
  5. d2004xx

    Nemesis Guest

    d2004xx wrote:
    > **** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****
    >
    > On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:53:26 +1000, Nemesis wrote:
    >
    >> d2004xx wrote:
    >>>
    >>> However this trick does work, and I have switched from opera several
    >>> days ago.

    >>
    >> Sure beats a trick that doesn't work.

    >
    > eh??
    >
    > You don't believe me?
    >

    The trick works. Believability is not a predicate.
     
    Nemesis, Jul 14, 2004
    #5
  6. d2004xx

    Nemesis Guest

    Name: wrote:
    > Oh don't go. I'm enjoying this


    RSPCA wants a word with you.
    --
    <ends>
     
    Nemesis, Jul 14, 2004
    #6
  7. d2004xx

    Nemesis Guest

    Nemesis wrote:
    > Name: wrote:
    >> Oh don't go. I'm enjoying this

    >
    > RSPCA wants a word with you.


    Three self-nukes in one day, Allan.
     
    Nemesis, Jul 14, 2004
    #7
  8. d2004xx

    Nemesis Guest

    Nemesis wrote:
    > Name: wrote:
    >> Oh don't go. I'm enjoying this

    >
    > RSPCA wants a word with you.


    Three self-nukes in one day, Allan.
     
    Nemesis, Jul 14, 2004
    #8
  9. d2004xx

    Name: Guest

    Oh don't go. I'm enjoying this
    >
    >
    >
    >
     
    Name:, Jul 14, 2004
    #9
  10. d2004xx

    Guest

    Nemesis <> wrote:
    > d2004xx wrote:
    >> **** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****
    >>
    >> On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:53:26 +1000, Nemesis wrote:
    >>
    >>> d2004xx wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>> However this trick does work, and I have switched from opera several
    >>>> days ago.
    >>>
    >>> Sure beats a trick that doesn't work.

    >>
    >> eh??
    >>
    >> You don't believe me?
    >>

    > The trick works. Believability is not a predicate.


    Who CARES if it works? Big deal, you get a faster backdoor into your
    computer.

    You're better off with opera.
     
    , Jul 14, 2004
    #10
  11. d2004xx

    nunya Guest

    On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:22:32 -0700, french slime wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> d2004xx <> wrote:
    >>>> Who CARES if it works? Big deal, you get a faster backdoor into your
    >>>> computer.
    >>>>
    >>>> You're better off with opera.

    >>
    >>> No, in fact the trick makes IE much faster than opera if you enable
    >>> ClearType.

    >>
    >> I don't care how FAST it is. You're still better off with opera,
    >> mozilla, firefox, whatever. Did you actually read the next sentence?
    >> "Big deal, you get a faster backdoor into your computer."
    >>
    >> I can't believe anyone with half a brain cell is still even considering
    >> the use of IE after all the warnings over the past couple of weeks.

    >
    > IE is not a problem if you have any common sense. Wait, you're a
    > linuxfuck, no wonder.

    The ONLY way that "IE is not a problem if you have any common sense" is if
    you are not (and have NEVER been) connected to the internet (nor any
    type of network for that matter).
    When who makes it concedes there is in FACT a SERIOUS problem .........
    THERE DEFINITELY IS idiot. It is no small wonder EVERY security site on
    the planet recommends using it only for updates, and then ONLY because one
    HAS to. You, however must be on another one ....... please share your
    wisdom spaceman.
     
    nunya, Jul 15, 2004
    #11
  12. d2004xx

    nunya Guest

    On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:46:28 -0700, french slime wrote:

    > nunya wrote:
    >> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:22:32 -0700, french slime wrote:
    >>
    >>> wrote:
    >>>> d2004xx <> wrote:
    >>>>>> Who CARES if it works? Big deal, you get a faster backdoor into your
    >>>>>> computer.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> You're better off with opera.
    >>>>
    >>>>> No, in fact the trick makes IE much faster than opera if you enable
    >>>>> ClearType.
    >>>>
    >>>> I don't care how FAST it is. You're still better off with opera,
    >>>> mozilla, firefox, whatever. Did you actually read the next sentence?
    >>>> "Big deal, you get a faster backdoor into your computer."
    >>>>
    >>>> I can't believe anyone with half a brain cell is still even
    >>>> considering the use of IE after all the warnings over the past couple
    >>>> of weeks.
    >>>
    >>> IE is not a problem if you have any common sense. Wait, you're a
    >>> linuxfuck, no wonder.

    >> The ONLY way that "IE is not a problem if you have any common sense" is
    >> if you are not (and have NEVER been) connected to the internet (nor any
    >> type of network for that matter).
    >> When who makes it concedes there is in FACT a SERIOUS problem .........
    >> THERE DEFINITELY IS idiot. It is no small wonder EVERY security site on
    >> the planet recommends using it only for updates, and then ONLY because
    >> one HAS to. You, however must be on another one ....... please share
    >> your wisdom spaceman.

    >
    > Yet another linuxfuck chimes in. Is this a linux "talking point"?
    >
    > The fact remains: there is no problem using Internet Explorer _IF_ you
    > know what you're doing. Do you understand now why /you/ think there is a
    > problem?

    I take it that YOU then are in fact from (and on) another planet than
    Earth. We lowly people of Earth await you to enlighten us all (and
    M$ as well) with this wisdom. If not, then "The ONLY way that "IE is not a
    problem if you have any common sense" is if you are not (and have NEVER
    been) connected to the internet (nor any type of network for that
    matter)." is in fact true. I happen to have PLENTY of experience with
    M$hit products myself, been fixing them in a corporate setting for 10
    years professionally, and for far longer personally. And you? Obviously
    little (if any at all). If you are merely an end user, then you obviously
    know absolutely nothing at all of what you speak, and obviously lack the
    ability to read and comprehend the english language to any effective
    degree. If you would care to spend the money (as I have), then you could
    PERSONALLY look "under the hood" of the program in question. There, you
    WILL find the same that virtually EVERYONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING
    ABOUT ON THIS PLANET has in FACT found (including M$ themselves).
     
    nunya, Jul 15, 2004
    #12
  13. d2004xx

    nunya Guest

    On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:45:48 +0000, Unknown wrote:

    > Your proctologist called. He found your head. Nothing whatsoever wrong
    > with IE.

    Another lost and lonely end user chimes in, with personal insults RATHER
    THAN FACTS.
    > "nunya" <business@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > news:pan.2004.07.15.07.43.04.431485@127.0.0.1...
    >> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:22:32 -0700, french slime wrote:
    >>
    >> > wrote:
    >> >> d2004xx <> wrote:
    >> >>>> Who CARES if it works? Big deal, you get a faster backdoor into
    >> >>>> your computer.
    >> >>>>
    >> >>>> You're better off with opera.
    >> >>
    >> >>> No, in fact the trick makes IE much faster than opera if you enable
    >> >>> ClearType.
    >> >>
    >> >> I don't care how FAST it is. You're still better off with opera,
    >> >> mozilla, firefox, whatever. Did you actually read the next sentence?
    >> >> "Big deal, you get a faster backdoor into your computer."
    >> >>
    >> >> I can't believe anyone with half a brain cell is still even
    >> >> considering the use of IE after all the warnings over the past
    >> >> couple of weeks.
    >> >
    >> > IE is not a problem if you have any common sense. Wait, you're a
    >> > linuxfuck, no wonder.

    >> The ONLY way that "IE is not a problem if you have any common sense" is
    >> if you are not (and have NEVER been) connected to the internet (nor any
    >> type of network for that matter).
    >> When who makes it concedes there is in FACT a SERIOUS problem .........
    >> THERE DEFINITELY IS idiot. It is no small wonder EVERY security site on
    >> the planet recommends using it only for updates, and then ONLY because
    >> one HAS to. You, however must be on another one ....... please share
    >> your wisdom spaceman.
     
    nunya, Jul 15, 2004
    #13
  14. d2004xx

    nunya Guest

    On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:15:08 +0000, Unknown wrote:

    > Look whos talking about facts. About 60,000,000 computers in the US the
    > majority of which run IE. And you say it's no good. Get a life and talk
    > FACTS.

    And that has what to do with THE SUBJECT again exactly? Another end user
    of M$hit products speaks, nut OBVIOUSLY cannot read nor comprehend the
    english language. No, I do not blame M$ for your inability to do so, THAT
    is YOUR fault.
    >"nunya" <business@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > news:pan.2004.07.15.09.01.18.760673@127.0.0.1...
    >> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:45:48 +0000, Unknown wrote:
    >>
    >> > Your proctologist called. He found your head. Nothing whatsoever
    >> > wrong with IE.

    >> Another lost and lonely end user chimes in, with personal insults
    >> RATHER THAN FACTS.
    >> > "nunya" <business@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >> > news:pan.2004.07.15.07.43.04.431485@127.0.0.1...
    >> >> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:22:32 -0700, french slime wrote:
    >> >>
    >> >> > wrote:
    >> >> >> d2004xx <> wrote:
    >> >> >>>> Who CARES if it works? Big deal, you get a faster backdoor into
    >> >> >>>> your computer.
    >> >> >>>>
    >> >> >>>> You're better off with opera.
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >>> No, in fact the trick makes IE much faster than opera if you
    >> >> >>> enable ClearType.
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >> I don't care how FAST it is. You're still better off with opera,
    >> >> >> mozilla, firefox, whatever. Did you actually read the next
    >> >> >> sentence? "Big deal, you get a faster backdoor into your
    >> >> >> computer."
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >> I can't believe anyone with half a brain cell is still even
    >> >> >> considering the use of IE after all the warnings over the past
    >> >> >> couple of weeks.
    >> >> >
    >> >> > IE is not a problem if you have any common sense. Wait, you're a
    >> >> > linuxfuck, no wonder.
    >> >> The ONLY way that "IE is not a problem if you have any common sense"
    >> >> is if you are not (and have NEVER been) connected to the internet
    >> >> (nor any type of network for that matter). When who makes it
    >> >> concedes there is in FACT a SERIOUS problem ......... THERE
    >> >> DEFINITELY IS idiot. It is no small wonder EVERY security site on
    >> >> the planet recommends using it only for updates, and then ONLY
    >> >> because one HAS to. You, however must be on another one .......
    >> >> please share your wisdom spaceman.

    >>
    >>
     
    nunya, Jul 15, 2004
    #14
  15. d2004xx

    d2004xx Guest

    **** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****

    On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:15:22 +0100, wrote:

    > Nemesis <> wrote:
    >> d2004xx wrote:
    >>> **** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****
    >>>
    >>> On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:53:26 +1000, Nemesis wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> d2004xx wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>> However this trick does work, and I have switched from opera several
    >>>>> days ago.
    >>>>
    >>>> Sure beats a trick that doesn't work.
    >>>
    >>> eh??
    >>>
    >>> You don't believe me?
    >>>

    >> The trick works. Believability is not a predicate.

    >
    > Who CARES if it works? Big deal, you get a faster backdoor into your
    > computer.
    >
    > You're better off with opera.


    No, in fact the trick makes IE much faster than opera if you enable
    ClearType.

    --
    hmmmm... dumb...

    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    *** Usenet.com - The #1 Usenet Newsgroup Service on The Planet! ***
    http://www.usenet.com
    Unlimited Download - 19 Seperate Servers - 90,000 groups - Uncensored
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
     
    d2004xx, Jul 15, 2004
    #15
  16. d2004xx

    nunya Guest

    On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:29:34 +0000, Diogenes wrote:

    > nunya wrote:
    >> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:15:08 +0000, Unknown wrote:
    >>
    >>> Look whos talking about facts. About 60,000,000 computers in the US
    >>> the majority of which run IE. And you say it's no good. Get a life and
    >>> talk FACTS.

    >> And that has what to do with THE SUBJECT again exactly? Another end user
    >> of M$hit products speaks, nut OBVIOUSLY cannot read nor comprehend the
    >> english language. No, I do not blame M$ for your inability to do so,
    >> THAT is YOUR fault.

    >
    > Nice try. You're the one who jumped in this thread telling everyone that
    > you were too stupid to use IE without getting your machine infected, now
    > you try to wiggle out after being exposed as the incompetent idiot you are
    > by claiming 'Unknown' is trying to change the subject.
    >

    We now see another clueless typical end user, knowing NOTHING other than
    what it's master tells it. And who OBVIOUSLY lacks the ability to read
    and comprehend the english language. This thread turned to IE being "safe"
    to use, IN DIRECT CONFLICT WITH THE FACTS ON PLANET EARTH. This is
    where I jumped in (if you could read and comprehend the english
    language you would not look such a fool without a clue). Which part of
    that do you not understand?
    > You're a typical linuxfuck.

    Far from typical, actually.
    > Linux makes you stupid.

    At least smart enough to NOT USE IE (nor Outlook in any way, shape, or
    form for that matter).
    > All linux users (lusers) are gay.

    As in happy, why yes I am. As in your sexual choice, not in the slightest
    at all.
     
    nunya, Jul 15, 2004
    #16
  17. d2004xx

    Guest

    d2004xx <> wrote:
    >> Who CARES if it works? Big deal, you get a faster backdoor into your
    >> computer.
    >>
    >> You're better off with opera.


    > No, in fact the trick makes IE much faster than opera if you enable
    > ClearType.


    I don't care how FAST it is. You're still better off with opera, mozilla,
    firefox, whatever. Did you actually read the next sentence?
    "Big deal, you get a faster backdoor into your computer."

    I can't believe anyone with half a brain cell is still even considering the
    use of IE after all the warnings over the past couple of weeks.
     
    , Jul 15, 2004
    #17
  18. d2004xx

    nunya Guest

    On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:53:55 +0000, Unknown wrote:

    > I wonder who you think you're trying to impress? At any rate your
    > thinking is twisted. You are only making an ass of yourself.

    I need not "impress" anyone at all, nor do I attempt to do so. Only
    immature children such as yourself take that route from being insecure in
    themselves.
    That is likely why YOU (and others of your ilk and age bracket) come here,
    in a feeble attempt to try and impress us with your utter lack of
    knowledge (even concerning your own OS of choice). None of you ever seem
    to get it that more than a few of us here are SysAds and NetAdmins
    PROFESSIONALLY (more than likely for many of you as end users).
    As far as twisted thinking goes, it is ABSOLUTELY twisted to use IE or
    Outlook (in any way, shape, or form).
    >"nunya"<business@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > news:pan.2004.07.15.10.08.40.405360@127.0.0.1...
    >> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:29:34 +0000, Diogenes wrote:
    >>
    >> > nunya wrote:
    >> >> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:15:08 +0000, Unknown wrote:
    >> >>
    >> >>> Look whos talking about facts. About 60,000,000 computers in the
    >> >>> US the majority of which run IE. And you say it's no good. Get a
    >> >>> life and talk FACTS.
    >> >> And that has what to do with THE SUBJECT again exactly? Another end
    >> >> user of M$hit products speaks, nut OBVIOUSLY cannot read nor
    >> >> comprehend the english language. No, I do not blame M$ for your
    >> >> inability to do so, THAT is YOUR fault.
    >> >
    >> > Nice try. You're the one who jumped in this thread telling everyone
    >> > that you were too stupid to use IE without getting your machine
    >> > infected, now you try to wiggle out after being exposed as the
    >> > incompetent idiot you are by claiming 'Unknown' is trying to change
    >> > the subject.
    >> >

    >> We now see another clueless typical end user, knowing NOTHING other
    >> than what it's master tells it. And who OBVIOUSLY lacks the ability to
    >> read and comprehend the english language. This thread turned to IE
    >> being "safe" to use, IN DIRECT CONFLICT WITH THE FACTS ON PLANET EARTH.
    >> This is where I jumped in (if you could read and comprehend the english
    >> language you would not look such a fool without a clue). Which part of
    >> that do you not understand?
    >> > You're a typical linuxfuck.

    >> Far from typical, actually.
    >> > Linux makes you stupid.

    >> At least smart enough to NOT USE IE (nor Outlook in any way, shape, or
    >> form for that matter).
    >> > All linux users (lusers) are gay.

    >> As in happy, why yes I am. As in your sexual choice, not in the
    >> slightest at all.
     
    nunya, Jul 15, 2004
    #18
  19. d2004xx

    nunya Guest

    On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:09:44 +0000, Unknown wrote:

    > Of course you need not impress anyone but you sure as hell give it all
    > your effort. Of course NOBODY is as smart as you. We all have a lack of
    > knowledge except you. AND of course you're a NetAdmin and a professional
    > which OF COURSE
    > makes you smarter than everyone else. I REPEAT---------Who are you trying
    > to impress? I think you need to find a mirror, look into it and ask the
    > image 'Why am I such an idiot and who am I trying to impress' You
    > CERTAINLY don't impress me. Go brag about being an administrator somewhere
    > else.
    >

    I most certainly did not "brag" about such at all, not at all in the
    least. My profession is relevant as far as EXPERIENCE with the subject
    matter, no more and no less. And geez, where YOU get the idea I am a
    NetAdmin is beyond me. I NEVER said that I am a NetAdmin, learn to read
    and comprehend simple english already please. There are in fact plenty of
    people much smarter than myself, and who are more knowledgable than myself
    (and you damned sure fall quite far from that list). However, you DO seem
    to have quite the problem with ANYONE other than yourself knowing what
    they are talking about, and why they would know what they are talking
    about. I have yet see to anything sane, factual, or relevant at all coming
    from you. Personally, I think that you should take your own advice
    for once, look in that mirror and try to discern just why you are so
    damned angry at yourself that you cannot reason properly.
    > .
    > "nunya" <business@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > news:pan.2004.07.15.11.51.19.602452@127.0.0.1...
    >> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:53:55 +0000, Unknown wrote:
    >>
    >> > I wonder who you think you're trying to impress? At any rate your
    >> > thinking is twisted. You are only making an ass of yourself.

    >> I need not "impress" anyone at all, nor do I attempt to do so. Only
    >> immature children such as yourself take that route from being insecure
    >> in themselves.
    >> That is likely why YOU (and others of your ilk and age bracket) come
    >> here, in a feeble attempt to try and impress us with your utter lack of
    >> knowledge (even concerning your own OS of choice). None of you ever
    >> seem to get it that more than a few of us here are SysAds and NetAdmins
    >> PROFESSIONALLY (more than likely for many of you as end users). As far
    >> as twisted thinking goes, it is ABSOLUTELY twisted to use IE or Outlook
    >> (in any way, shape, or form).
    >> >"nunya"<business@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >> > news:pan.2004.07.15.10.08.40.405360@127.0.0.1...
    >> >> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:29:34 +0000, Diogenes wrote:
    >> >>
    >> >> > nunya wrote:
    >> >> >> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:15:08 +0000, Unknown wrote:
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >>> Look whos talking about facts. About 60,000,000 computers in
    >> >> >>> the US the majority of which run IE. And you say it's no good.
    >> >> >>> Get a life and talk FACTS.
    >> >> >> And that has what to do with THE SUBJECT again exactly? Another
    >> >> >> end user of M$hit products speaks, nut OBVIOUSLY cannot read nor
    >> >> >> comprehend the english language. No, I do not blame M$ for your
    >> >> >> inability to do so, THAT is YOUR fault.
    >> >> >
    >> >> > Nice try. You're the one who jumped in this thread telling
    >> >> > everyone that you were too stupid to use IE without getting your
    >> >> > machine infected, now you try to wiggle out after being exposed as
    >> >> > the incompetent idiot you are by claiming 'Unknown' is trying to
    >> >> > change the subject.
    >> >> >
    >> >> We now see another clueless typical end user, knowing NOTHING other
    >> >> than what it's master tells it. And who OBVIOUSLY lacks the ability
    >> >> to read and comprehend the english language. This thread turned to
    >> >> IE being "safe" to use, IN DIRECT CONFLICT WITH THE FACTS ON PLANET
    >> >> EARTH. This is where I jumped in (if you could read and comprehend
    >> >> the english language you would not look such a fool without a clue).
    >> >> Which part of that do you not understand?
    >> >> > You're a typical linuxfuck.
    >> >> Far from typical, actually.
    >> >> > Linux makes you stupid.
    >> >> At least smart enough to NOT USE IE (nor Outlook in any way, shape,
    >> >> or form for that matter).
    >> >> > All linux users (lusers) are gay.
    >> >> As in happy, why yes I am. As in your sexual choice, not in the
    >> >> slightest at all.

    >>
    >>
     
    nunya, Jul 15, 2004
    #19
  20. d2004xx

    french slime Guest

    wrote:
    > d2004xx <> wrote:
    >>> Who CARES if it works? Big deal, you get a faster backdoor into your
    >>> computer.
    >>>
    >>> You're better off with opera.

    >
    >> No, in fact the trick makes IE much faster than opera if you enable
    >> ClearType.

    >
    > I don't care how FAST it is. You're still better off with opera,
    > mozilla, firefox, whatever. Did you actually read the next sentence?
    > "Big deal, you get a faster backdoor into your computer."
    >
    > I can't believe anyone with half a brain cell is still even
    > considering the use of IE after all the warnings over the past couple
    > of weeks.


    IE is not a problem if you have any common sense. Wait, you're a linuxfuck,
    no wonder.
     
    french slime, Jul 15, 2004
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Lance
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    764
    Lance
    Oct 31, 2004
  2. DannyD1355

    USB High Speed against USB Non High Speed

    DannyD1355, Sep 7, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    635
    Patrick
    Sep 7, 2003
  3. a.metselaar

    speed speed speed

    a.metselaar, Dec 28, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    14
    Views:
    1,060
    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ
    Dec 30, 2003
  4. hummingbird
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    1,240
    hummingbird
    Jun 12, 2004
  5. Vincent Wonnacott

    DVD Write speed - Not able to write at 8 speed

    Vincent Wonnacott, Sep 16, 2004, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    751
    Phantom
    Sep 16, 2004
Loading...

Share This Page