    Mrs Minky Guest

    Can anyone access www.speed-mail.co.uk ? I have tried from my two PC's
    and can't access the site. I am also not able to receive my mail from
    the speed-mail server at mail.ispserve.co.uk
    I have tried finding speed-mail via search engines to no avail. Any
    help would be greatfully received as I need to check my email.

    Thanks

    Mrs Minky, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Mrs Minky

    °Mike° Guest

    It seems there's a server problem. No ping, and trace stalls at
    Clara.net - both addresses.

    On 16 Nov 2003 13:30:54 -0800, in
    <>
    Mrs Minky scrawled: