    Now its 6688 (Kbps.) and has been for a few days and the speed is great :D

    Has someone shoved a hot poker up Telecom lately on the Shore and theyve
    improved my local exchange ? :) hehehe
    XPD, May 19, 2007

  2. On Sat, 19 May 2007 18:14:12 +1200, XPD wrote:

    > Has someone shoved a hot poker up Telecom lately on the Shore and theyve
    > improved my local exchange ? :) hehehe

    that may not be too far from the reality.

    Telecom is in the process of a massive infrastructure expansion program.
    They are installing/replacing equipment all over the country, with
    publishing planned work outage notifications for multiple sites all around
    the country almost every day.

    --
    Jonathan Walker

    bath and a short dress to get into."