SpeechRecognizer

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?bWFyayBw?=, May 21, 2007.

  1. Can anyone give me some advise Aim think of buying Dragon NaturallySpeaking
    9,Dose it work,

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFyayBw?=, May 21, 2007

  2. "mark p" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can anyone give me some advise Aim think of buying Dragon
    > NaturallySpeaking
    > 9,Dose it work,

    It probably works better than whatever you used to dictate this post.

    (But I doubt it will help you find an appropriate newsgroup.)

    Michael D. Hensley, May 21, 2007

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFyayBw?=, May 21, 2007
  4. "Michael D. Hensley" wrote:

    > "mark p" <> wrote in message
    > > Can anyone give me some advise Aim think of buying Dragon
    > > NaturallySpeaking
    > > 9,Dose it work,

    > It probably works better than whatever you used to dictate this post.
    >
    > (But I doubt it will help you find an appropriate newsgroup.)

    Sorry for being dyslexic a try to get some help with it

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFyayBw?=, May 21, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?bWFyayBw?=

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi Mark,

    I understand your dyslexia and would never make fun of it. However I think
    the point that Michael was trying to make is that this is the completely
    wrong place to ask your question... this forum pertains to certifications
    and not software/applications.

    Try the Office newsgroups :)

    Best regards,

    Montreal MCT, May 21, 2007
  6. "Montreal MCT" wrote:

    > Hi Mark,
    >
    > I understand your dyslexia and would never make fun of it. However I think
    > the point that Michael was trying to make is that this is the completely
    > wrong place to ask your question... this forum pertains to certifications
    > and not software/applications.
    >
    > Try the Office newsgroups :)
    >
    > Best regards,

    > "mark p" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > > "Michael D. Hensley" wrote:
    > >
    > >> "mark p" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> It probably works better than whatever you used to dictate this post.
    > >>
    > >> (But I doubt it will help you find an appropriate newsgroup.)
    > >>

    > > Sorry for being dyslexic a try to get some help with it

    thank you for help Montreal

    mark

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFyayBw?=, May 21, 2007