  1. albericht

    albericht Guest

    Can you give commands such as page up/down? If so, how?

    albericht, Dec 3, 2007

  2. Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 3, 2007

  3. albericht wrote:

    >Can you give commands such as page up/down? If so, how?

    Yes Just say "Page Up", "Page Down".

    --
    Steve Foster [SBS MVP]
    ---------------------------------------

    Steve Foster [SBS MVP], Dec 4, 2007
  4. albericht

    albericht Guest

    Thank you. I tried but it did not work. I had the mike plugged in.

    albericht, Dec 4, 2007
  5. albericht wrote:

    >Thank you. I tried but it did not work. I had the mike plugged in.

    Well, that is the documented method for getting Vista Speech Recognition
    to carry out a Page Up or Down. There's a whole bunch of key presses that
    are listed as being available.

    It certanily worked for me, and I was just using the laptop built-in mike
    (which is pretty poor for speech recognition).

    --
    Steve Foster [SBS MVP]

    Steve Foster [SBS MVP], Dec 5, 2007