    to use more frequencies, but it also reportedly lessens interference-at
    least with other cordless phones.

    Speculation is welcome. Thanks.
    Calvin Crumrine, Jul 15, 2004

  2. Calvin Crumrine

    Wizard Guest

    I use both with no problems ever.

    Wizard, Jul 16, 2004

  3. Calvin Crumrine

    Wizard, Jul 16, 2004
  4. Calvin Crumrine

    BuzBeKe Guest

    Dick you are still not answering the question...only giving your input. READ
    AND UNDERSTAND the post before answering. Daily you prove how Davicomp is
    incompetent.

    BuzBeKe, Jul 16, 2004
  5. And you're doing better? At least Wizard is providing relevant input-all
    you're providing is 'noise'. **** off.

    Calvin Crumrine, Jul 16, 2004
  6. Calvin Crumrine

    BuzBeKe Guest

    And here we have the Bitch of the day folks!
    and you're providing.......hmmmmmmm some offensive content perhaps.
    to quote another prize winner "
    BTW, please remember to use the Manners Checker on your computer, one finger
    on the F12 key and another in your ass, if it feels good, post it.

    If you can use the _same_ hand, here's a cookie!"

    BuzBeKe, Jul 17, 2004