  1. I was just wondering; Are there any visible signs that SpectorSoft
    programs could be runnning on a computer? They claim not, but I'm not so
    sure that it's possible.

    Jack Underwood, Feb 16, 2005

  2. Jack Underwood wrote:
    > I was just wondering; Are there any visible signs that SpectorSoft
    > programs could be runnning on a computer? They claim not, but I'm not so
    > sure that it's possible.

    I found a keylogger running on a customer's computer not too long ago
    and I wasn't even looking for one. It was supposed to be undetectable.
    Funny thing was, he installed it to spy on his wife, but he also
    recorded everything *he* did on the computer too. And didn't know enough
    to know how to erase it all.

    Given a little bit of skill and quite a bit of determination I'd bet
    Spector isn't as invisible as they'd like you to think.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 17, 2005

  3. Jack Underwood

    Guest

    On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:48:41 GMT, Jack Underwood <>
    wrote:

    |> I was just wondering; Are there any visible signs that SpectorSoft
    |> programs could be runnning on a computer? They claim not, but I'm not so
    |> sure that it's possible.

    Speaking of SpectorSoft
    http://yro.slashdot.org/yro/05/02/17/1830243.shtml?tid=158&tid=17

    Visible signs? Odd directory or file that's increasing in size.

    --

    , Feb 17, 2005