    My comparisons like : Total throughput the hardware encryption can
    provide ...
    , May 17, 2011

  2. Morph Guest

    In the message
    <>
    wrote:

    | Hi,
    |
    | I could not find any detail information about the onboard encryption
    | accelerator for ISR Routers 2 ?
    |
    | I am studying the router replacement for Cisco 2600 which has AIM
    | hardware modules; for new ISR Routers e.g. 2921 or 3925 which have
    | built-in encryption accelerator; but I can not find any information
    | about this feature.
    |
    | I want to make comparison between the AIM modules in 2621 and ISR
    | routers, any web link I can go ?
    | My comparisons like : Total throughput the hardware encryption can
    | provide ...

    The info you need is here:
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/routers/ps10536/white_paper_c11_595485.pdf
    Morph, May 17, 2011

  3. Guest

    On 5月18æ—¥, 上åˆ2時01分, Morph <> wrote:
    > In the message
    > <>
    >
    > wrote:
    >
    > | Hi,
    > |
    > | I could not find any detail information about the onboard encryption
    > | accelerator for ISR Routers 2 ?
    > |
    > | I am studying the router replacement for Cisco 2600 which has AIM
    > | hardware modules; for new ISR Routers e.g. 2921 or 3925 which have
    > | built-in encryption accelerator; but I can not find any information
    > | about this feature.
    > |
    > | I want to make comparison between the AIM modules in 2621 and ISR
    > | routers, any web link I can go ?
    > | My comparisons like : Total throughput the hardware encryption can
    > | provide ...
    >
    > The info you need is here:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/routers/ps10536/wh...

    Thanks a lot for the link.

    What should I do for downloading the file, if I have no Partnership
    logon privilege level ?
    , May 18, 2011
  4. Morph Guest

    In the message
    <>
    wrote:

    | On 5?18?, ??2?01?, Morph <> wrote:
    | > In the message
    | > <>
    | >
    | > wrote:
    | >
    | > | Hi,
    | > |
    | > | I could not find any detail information about the onboard encryption
    | > | accelerator for ISR Routers 2 ?
    | > |
    | > | I am studying the router replacement for Cisco 2600 which has AIM
    | > | hardware modules; for new ISR Routers e.g. 2921 or 3925 which have
    | > | built-in encryption accelerator; but I can not find any information
    | > | about this feature.
    | > |
    | > | I want to make comparison between the AIM modules in 2621 and ISR
    | > | routers, any web link I can go ?
    | > | My comparisons like : Total throughput the hardware encryption can
    | > | provide ...
    | >
    | > The info you need is here:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/routers/ps10536/wh...
    |
    | Thanks a lot for the link.
    |
    | What should I do for downloading the file, if I have no Partnership
    | logon privilege level ?

    I see you managed to download the file. Did it answer your question?
    Morph, May 19, 2011
  5. Guest

    On 5月20æ—¥, 上åˆ2時01分, Morph <> wrote:
    > In the message
    > <>
    >
    > wrote:
    >
    > | On 5?18?, ??2?01?, Morph <> wrote:
    > | > In the message
    > | > <>

    > | > |
    > | > |
    > | > |

    > | > The info you need is here:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/routers/ps10536/wh...
    > |
    > | Thanks a lot for the link.
    > |
    > | What should I do for downloading the file, if I have no Partnership
    > | logon privilege level ?
    >
    > I see you managed to download the file. Did it answer your question?

    Yes, we got the clear answers on the product selection.

    Thanks so much for your kind help.

    Cheers
    , May 20, 2011