    photo printer. Ability to do watermarks is a plus. Any suggestion?

    Thank you!
    , Apr 6, 2004

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I am novice here,
    >
    > I am looking for a resume-like quality paper with cotton look and feel
    > and photo coating to bo able to print quality pictures with my epson
    > photo printer. Ability to do watermarks is a plus. Any suggestion?
    >
    > Thank you!

    I haven't seen it lately, but there has been available canvas, like painters
    use, with a backing to stiffen it enough to send through a printer. You can
    make some yourself by lightly ironing wax paper onto the canvas. Sized
    canvas would be best.

    I've experimented with a variety of textured papers from art supply shops.
    Some photos came out really well.on watercolor paper.
    Marvin Margoshes, Apr 8, 2004