Specials on Nov with irresistible gift! Find yours and take advantageof Christmas around the corner

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by yafei617@sina.com, Nov 28, 2007.

  1. Guest

    cheap&highquality china dvd movie www.replicadvdwholesaler.co

    www china-dropshipper com/We are one of the largest wholesalers and
    dropshippers in china. Our company come into existence on 2000 and
    have plenteous experience on this business line. We are specialized
    in
    cooperate with those merchants who running online auctions such as
    ebay, Amazon,Overstock etc or running own web store. We dropship to
    worldwide and our experienced stuff will help our merchants build up
    their own business quicker and stronger. Currently we offer full
    range of desinger DVDs including Friends ,sopranos ,baby
    einstein ,buffy , heros ,disney etc.

    All of our members could enjoy the considerate service from our
    company. You could rest assured the price you are getting from our
    company are very competitive and you could enjoy more discount once
    become our regular memebers. We do not only sell our production but
    also give useful suggestion and marketing plan for our memebers. We
    share the successful experience with our members to help them to know
    the market very well and increase their sales.

    If you are interested,pls don't hesitate to contact me

    Productions list

    Wholesale Lots--

    English Version Heroes Complete Season 1 Boxset (10 sets)
    English Version Desperate Housewives Complete Season 1-3 Boxset
    English Version Heroes Complete Season 1 Boxset
    Family Guy Complete Season 1-5 Boxset
    English Version Entourage Complete Season 1-2 Boxset
    Full English Version Baby Einstein Complete 24 DVD Boxset
    The Simpsons Complete Series Season 1-18
    English Version Prison Break The Complete Season 1-2(10 Sets In Bulk)
    The Wire Complete Season 4 Individual Boxset
    Family Guy Complete Season 5 Boxset
    English Version Rome Complete Season 1-2 Boxset
    Lupin The Third TV + 4 Movie
    Scrubs Complete Season 6 Individual Boxset
    Bob The Builder
    Fafner TV + 3 Special Feature
    Detective Conan9 Movie Collection 19 DVD
    English Version Stargate Complete Seaon 1-10 Boxset
    Second Generation English Version Stargate Complete Season 1-10?
    Gilmore Girls Complete Season 1-7 Individual Boxset
    Harry Potter MOVIE+BOOK bulks
    Harry Potter 1-7 Books
    Stargate Atlantis Complete Season 1-3 Boxset
    Harry Potter Years 1-4 (8DVD9)
    English Version Charmed Complete Season 1-8 Boxset
    English Version The Wire Complete Season 1-3 Boxset
    Teletubbies
    Doctor Who Season 1-3 Boxset
    English Version Stargate Complete Seaon 1-10 Boxset(5 Sets In Bulk)
    The Simpsons Complete Season (1-18) Individual Boxset
    One Tree Hill Complete Season 1-4
    Once And Again Boxset
    English Version Scrubs Complete Season 1-5 Boxset
    English Version ER Season 1-11 Boxset
    English Version Seinfeld Complete Season 1-8 Boxset
    English Version Seinfeld Complete Season 1-8 Boxset
    English Version The Golden Girls Season 1-7
    English Version Deadwood Complete Season 1-3
    English Version Prehistoric Park 1-6 Movies Boxset
    English Version Without A Trace Complete Season 1-3 Boxset
    English Version Prison Break The Complete Season 1-2 Boxset
    Blood Ties Season 1 Boxset (Episodes 1-12)

    Wholesale Lots--Classic Cartoons
    Wholesale Lots--English Version 007 James Bond 21DVD+1CD (10 sets)
    Wholesale Lots--BBC titles
    Wholesale Lots--CSI series
    Wholesale Lots--2007 new tv series
    Wholesale Lots--STARGARE series
    Wholesale Lots--New arrirvals
    Wholesale Lots--English Version Entourage Complete Season 1-2 Boxset
    Wholesale Lots--24DVD Full English Version Baby Einstein Complete
    Boxset (10 sets)
    Wholesale Lots--English Version The Closer Complete Season one Boxset
    (10 sets)
    Wholesale Lots--Star trek series
    Wholesale Lots-- English Version Deadwood Complete Season 1-3 (10
    sets)
    Wholesale Lots--English Version Lost Complete Season 1-2 Boxset (10
    sets)
    Wholesale Lots--English Version The Golden Girls Season 1-7 Boxset
    (10
    sets)
    Wholesale Lots-- English Version Heroes Complete Season 1 Boxset (10
    sets)
    Wholesale Lots--English Version Desperate housewives season 1-3
    Wholesale Lots--English Version Entourage Complete Season 1-2 Boxset
    Wholesale Lots--24DVD Full English Version Baby Einstein Complete
    Boxset (10 sets)
    Wholesale Lots--Star trek series
    Wholesale Lots-- English Version Deadwood Complete Season 1-3 (10
    sets)
    Wholesale Lots--English Version Lost Complete Season 1-2 Boxset (10
    sets)
    Wholesale Lots--English Version The Golden Girls Season 1-7 Boxset
    (10
    sets)
    Wholesale Lots--English Version The Closer Complete Season one Boxset
    (10 sets)

    Wholesale Lots--New arrirvals
    English Version Prison Break The Complete Season 1-2(10 Sets In Bulk)
    New Arrirval-Wholesale Alot 3
    New Arrirval-Wholesale Alot 1
    New Arrirval-Wholesale Alot 2
    English Version Frasier Complete Season 1-9 Boxset(Free Gift Season
    11) (5 sets in bulk)
    One Tree Hill Season 4(episode 1-18) (10 sets in bulk)
    Police Academy 7 Movies Collection(10 sets in bulk)
    Second Generation English Version Sopranos Complete Season 1-6 (10
    sets in bluk)
    Wholesale alot 3-Star Trek Series Complete Selections
    Second Generation English Version Stargate Complete Seaon 1-10
    Boxset(5 Sets In Bulk)
    New Cover-English Version Sopranos Season 1-5 Individual Boxset(10
    sets In Bulk)
    English Version Star Trek Voyager Complete Season 1-7 Boxset(5 Sets
    In
    Bulk)
    23DVD Full English Version Baby Einstein Complete Boxset(10 Sets In
    Bulk)
    English Version Sopranos Complete Season 1-6(10 Sets In Bulk)
    Wholesale alot 1-Star Trek Series Complete Selections
    English Version Star Trek Deep Space Nine Complete Season 1-7
    Boxset(5
    Sets In Bulk)
    English Version Charmed Complete Season 1-8 Boxset 10 Sets In Bulk
    English Version Smallville Complete Season 1-5 Boxset 10 Sets In Bulk
    English Version Friends Complete Season 1-10 10 Sets In Bulk
    English Version 24 Hours Complete Season 1-5(no asia writing) 10 Sets
    In Bulk
    English Version MASH Complete Season 1-11 Boxset 10 Sets In Bulk
    English Version Queer As Folk Complete Season 1-5 10 Sets In Bulk

    DVD9 Band Of Brothers Limit Edition In Tote Bag
    DVD9 English Cover 007 James Bond 22 DVD Collection
    DVD9 007 James Bond Ultimate Collection
    DVD9 Sex And The City Complete Season 1-6
    DVD9 English Version Sopranos Complete Season 1-5
    DVD9 English Version Friends Complete Season 1-10

    English Version The Commander Complete Season 1 Boxset
    English Version Invasion Complete Season 1 Boxset
    English Version The Flash Complete Season 1 Boxset
    English Version Desperate Housewives Complete Season 1-3 Boxset
    English Version Heroes Complete Season 1 Boxset
    English Version Entourage Complete Season 1-2 Boxset
    English Version Prison Break The Complete Season 1-2 Boxset
    English Version Rome Complete Season 1-2 Boxset
    English Version Stargate Complete Seaon 1-10 Boxset
    English Version Prehistoric Park 1-6 Movies Boxset
    English Version Odyssey Complete Season 1 Boxset
    English Version Without A Trace Complete Season 1-3 Boxset
    English Version Charmed Complete Season 1-8 Boxset
    English Version The Wire Complete Season 1-3 Boxset
    English Version 007 James Bond 21DVD+1CD
    English Version Two And A Half Man Complete Season 1-2 Boxset
    English Version Medium Complete Season 1-2
    English Version Felicity Complete Season 1-4 Boxset
    English Version Frasier Complete Season 1-9 Boxset(Free Gift Season
    11)
    English Version Doogie Howser.M.D The Chosen Collection Season 1-4
    English version Rocky 1-6 movie dvds collection
    English Version MacGyver complete season 1-7 Boxset
    English Version Veronica Mars Season 1-2 Boxset
    English Version Ghost Whisperer Season 1
    Second Generation English Version Sopranos Complete Season 1-6 (no
    asia writing)
    English Version Harry Potter Complete Season 1-4
    English Version CSI NY Complete Season 1-2
    English Version The L-word Complete Season 1-3
    English Version Lois&Clark The New Adventures of Superman Season 1-4
    English Version Dallas Complete Season 1-5 Boxset
    English Version Big Love Complete Season 1 Boxset
    English Version Tru Calling Complete Season 1-2 Boxset
    English Version Scrubs Complete Season 1-5 Boxset
    English Version Grey's Anatomy Complete Season 1-2 Boxset
    English Version Carnivale Complete Season 1-2 Boxset
    English Version Lasvegas Complete Season 1-3 Boxset
    English Version Hogan's Heroes Complete Season 1-5 Boxset
    Full English Version Band Of Brothers Complete Boxset(5DVDS+1DVD Of
    Bonus Features)
    DVD9 English Cover 007 James Bond 22 DVD Collection
    English Version Star Trek Voyager Season 1-7 Individual Boxset
    Full English Version Star Trek The Original Series Season 1-3
    Individual Boxset
    English Version Sopranos Complete Season 1-6 (no Asia writing)
    English Version OZ The Complete Season 1-6 Boxset
    English Version Gilmore Girls Complete Season 1-6
    English Version 24 Hours Complete Season 1-5(no asia writing)
    English Version The West Wing Complete Season 1-7
    English Version Alias Complete Season1-5 (no Asia writing)
    English Version Ally Mcbeal Complete Seasons 1-5
    English Version CSI Complete Season 1-6 Boxsetz
    English Version The Shield Complete Season 1-5 Boxset
    English Version ER Season 1-11 Boxset
    English Version Six Feet Under Complete Season 1-5
    English Version Seinfeld Complete Season 1-8 Boxset
    English Version Sex And The City Complete Season 1-6
    English Version Angel Complete Season 1-5 Boxset
    English Version X-Files Complete Season 1-9
    English Version Babylon 5 Complete Season 1-5 Boxset
    English Version Nip Tuck Complete Season 1-3
    English Version Deadwood Complete Season 1-3
    English Version Prison Break The Complete First Season

    questions or need ,pls don't hesitate to contact

    , Nov 28, 2007