    getting experience? what kind of job or company should I
    apply for?

    , Nov 3, 2003

  2. Consultant Guest

    this is the worst post ive seen all day, sheesh

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2003

  3. Kline Sphere Guest

    >what kind of job or company should I
    >apply for?

    Too easy....

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Consultant Guest

    for old times sake?

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2003
  5. pheonix1t Guest

    Consultant wrote:

    > for old times sake?
    >

    > "Kline Sphere" <-> wrote in message
    >
    >>>what kind of job or company should I
    >>>apply for?

    >>Too easy....

    help desk....at McDonald's....maybe Burger King!

    pheonix1t, Nov 3, 2003
  6. Kline Sphere Guest

    Oh ok then...

    Assfucker!

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2003
  7. Consultant Guest

    ah, tis a great day when the person who uttered the words that we embrace as
    part of our culture can speak them again! glad to see you back!

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2003
  8. Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Oh ok then...
    >
    > Assfucker!

    I'm picturing Pee Wee Herman running around and screaming, bells and
    whistles going off...you know, today's secret word.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 3, 2003
  9. Jtyc Guest

    > ah, tis a great day when the person who uttered the words that we embrace
    as
    > part of our culture can speak them again! glad to see you back!

    brown noser

    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2003
  10. Consultant Guest

    you know not what you speak

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2003
  11. Jtyc Guest

    > you know not what you speak

    I know what I know, and that's what I know.

    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2003
  12. Kline Sphere Guest

    >I'm picturing Pee Wee Herman running around and screaming, bells and
    >whistles going off...you know, today's secret word.

    Afraid I don't.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2003
  13. Kline Sphere Guest

    >I know what I know, and that's what I know.

    Can you be sure of that?

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2003
  14. Jtyc Guest

    > Can you be sure of that?

    Oh... I know.

    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2003
  15. Consultant Guest

    i am where i am, and thats where i am

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2003
  16. Jtyc Guest

    > i am where i am, and thats where i am

    Could you make a diagram of that? So I can find you.

    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2003
  17. Jon Guest

    Jon, Nov 4, 2003
  18. Jon Guest

    That probably says more about you than you wanted people
    to know...

    Each to their own though, I suppose.

    Jon, Nov 4, 2003
  19. Consultant Guest

    no, this is the worst post i've seen all day

    Consultant, Nov 4, 2003
  20. Consultant Guest

    are you a visual person?

    Consultant, Nov 4, 2003