Special thanks to Lem (Re: Connected ... but am I secure?)

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by tempgal, Jul 21, 2007.

  1. tempgal

    tempgal Guest

    Lem --

    Just wanted you to know that even though my problem is fixed, the time you
    spent was not wasted.

    I've read and re-read every word of your suggested procedure. This is a
    beautiful piece of work, and one which I expect will be useful either for
    myself on another occasion, or on someone else's behalf in the future.
    Since I try not to post until I've expended my best trouble-shooting
    efforts, I had come up with some helpful links, but you came up with many
    other excellent ones that I had not discovered.

    Your solution and explanation should be made a "sticky" in one or more
    forums.

    Thanks again for the support. It's good to know that there are
    knowledgeable, responsive people like you in these newgroups.

    Regards,
    Zan (tempgal)
    tempgal, Jul 21, 2007

  2. tempgal

    Lem Guest

    tempgal wrote:
    > Lem --
    >
    > Just wanted you to know that even though my problem is fixed, the time you
    > spent was not wasted.
    >
    > I've read and re-read every word of your suggested procedure. This is a
    > beautiful piece of work, and one which I expect will be useful either for
    > myself on another occasion, or on someone else's behalf in the future.
    > Since I try not to post until I've expended my best trouble-shooting
    > efforts, I had come up with some helpful links, but you came up with many
    > other excellent ones that I had not discovered.
    >
    > Your solution and explanation should be made a "sticky" in one or more
    > forums.
    >
    > Thanks again for the support. It's good to know that there are
    > knowledgeable, responsive people like you in these newgroups.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Zan (tempgal)

    Thanks. I really ought to put it up on a web site.

    --
    Lem -- MS-MVP - Networking

    Lem, Jul 21, 2007