Special Offer....!!!! Obtian CCNA+CCNP Without Exams In 10 Days(100% Passing Gaurantee)...HURRY UP..

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by mcsd_exams@yahoo.com, Jul 28, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Get
    Microsoft...Cisco....Comptia.....Oracle......Solaris......Certificaitons
    Without Exam.......P{ay
    After Check Result.......100% Passing Gaurantee In First
    Attempt.......Need Not Tto Give Exams By Urself

    I m going to tell you the fastest way to get
    MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLAIS certified without efforts......

    friends i have five vue and prometric testing sites here in
    INDIA.......so, i will do the exams on the behalf of the candidates,
    make them pass and charge some extra amount from them.........
    see i need ur some details then i will book ur exam on my testing site,

    make u pass in exam then send scoresheet to you....by using that
    scoresheet u will easily able to check ur exam status online on related

    note :- PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION OPTION IS ONLY AVALIABLE ONLY FOR
    MICROSOFT TESTS...

    official secure site.....
    when u will check ur exam status online only then send me payment
    through western union money transfer.......

    note :- my old clients r also welcome on this email id bcoz my old
    email id
    has been closed

    my new email id is :-

    what details i need from the candidates :-

    1. candidate full name(that he wants to appear on his scoresheet and
    certificate)
    2. candidate full address(for certificatio delivery)
    3. candidate passport and driving liciense scan copy(as photo id proof)

    4. candidate landline as well as cell number(with country code)
    5. correct exam numbers.......

    so, if anyone is really intrested in this then jsut mail me these
    details then he will be certified within a week....

    prices :-

    Microsoft any exam :- 350 usd
    ccna :- 800 usd
    ccnp :- 900 usd each exam
    comptia A+ :- 750 usd each exam
    comptia net+ :- 1200 usd
    comptia security + = 1200 usd
    Citrix each exam :- 1000 usd
    sap each exam :- 1000 usd
    oracle 9i :- 2800 usd
    oracle 10g :- 2400 ussd
    Microsoft Business Solution each exam :- 800 usd(including exam fee)

    bunndle offer :-

    mcse 2003+ccna(hot hot hot) :- 3000$
    mcse 2003+ccna+ccnp(hot) :- 5999$

    note :- all prices inlcudes exam fee and our charges....

    note :- pay after confirmation option is only avaliable for MICROSOFT
    tests..

    so.if anyone intrested in this just mail me at

    thanzzzzzzzzzz friends
    vinay
    , Jul 28, 2006