Special NAT configuration with route-map?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Andre Neter, Jan 31, 2010.

  1. Andre Neter

    Andre Neter Guest

    Hi,

    currently I have the following NAT setup with a Cisco 2801:

    A (nat inside) <-> C2801 <-> B (nat outside)

    So the C2801 has two ethernet interfaces, one of them configured
    as "ip nat inside", the other as "ip nat outside".
    Some nat settings are already configured on the C2801 (IOS 12.4(7))
    which are mostly

    ip nat inside source route-map ...
    or
    ip nat inside source static

    Everything works fine so far.

    Now I have to add a very special nat with the following properties
    depending on the outside source address:

    Traffic arriving from side B with a special source address
    and a special destination address should get a new destination address
    on the C2801 in the following manner

    Source/outside is from net 10.1.1.0/24
    Destination/outside is 192.168.140.135
    Source/inside should be the same address as S outside
    Destination/outside should be 192.168.128.135

    I think this could be done with

    ip nat outside source static ...

    but I can't figure the right syntax.

    And even more: can I have the same behaviour with more than one
    address with Destination/outside from 192.168.140.0/24 with a fixed
    rewriting 192.168.140.x -> 192.168.128.x?

    Again I can not figure out the correct syntax, but possibly there would
    be something with route-map?

    Any hints are appreciated!

    TIA

    Andre

    Andre Neter, Jan 31, 2010

  2. Andre Neter

    Delidumrul

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    um,
    as a hint ;)
    access-list 10 permit ip source_ip wildcardmask
    route-map special_con permit 99
    match ip adress 10
    set ip next-hop ip_where_u_wanna_route
    !
    !

    in this case , whatever matches the access list 10 will be routed to ip_where_u_wanna_route

    if u want to redist;
    asuming u are using ospf ;
    redistrubute ospf your_ospf route map special_con

    this is how route maps are used

    Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
    Delidumrul, Feb 3, 2010