    Can anyone help here ?

    Regards

    Carsten

    Carsten Schaudel, Jul 31, 2004

  2. Carsten Schaudel

    none Guest

    The Software Advisor at

    http://tools.cisco.com/Support/Fusion/FusionHome.do

    but it's for Smartnet customers only AFAIK.

    "Carsten Schaudel" <> wrote in message
    > Hi together,
    >
    > I'm relatively new in the Cisco business and a little irritated about all
    > the different IOS-images and featurepacks.
    >
    > I'm actually trying to configure an 801 for an little more sofisticated

    NAT
    > configuration - and are stuck at a point where not even simple NAT seems

    > work.
    > Now I stumbled over 'IPPlus' and wonder if we are supposed to have this
    > featurepack to make it working, but I somehow can't find a source to tell

    me

    none, Jul 31, 2004

  3. "Carsten Schaudel" <> wrote in message
    > I'm relatively new in the Cisco business and a little irritated about all
    > the different IOS-images and featurepacks.

    Yes, it is pretty difficult. There are efforts under way to simplify it,
    but a lot of platforms have their own spin on it.

    AFAIK, NAT is present in all images. Basically, if the commands are there,
    it works. The commands will be missing if the feature is not included.

    The "feature pack" is really a whole new formware image.

    Phillip Remaker, Aug 1, 2004