    continuing support, for which we all look forward to a
    MCNGP free world.

    The membership Secretary.

    The membership Secretary, Dec 17, 2004

  2. The membership Secretary

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The membership Secretary climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:

    > With the holidays fast approaching, the committee at the
    > Anti MCNGP Alliance would like to take this opportunity to
    > wish all non MCNGP members a very merry Christmas and happy
    > new year.
    >
    > Once again, a big thank you to our members for their
    > continuing support, for which we all look forward to a
    > MCNGP free world.
    >
    > The membership Secretary.

    Hummmm *cough* mi mi mi miiiii....

    One fine day as I was a-walkin' down the street
    Spied a beggar man with rags upon his feet
    Took a penny from my pocket
    In his tin cup I did drop it
    I heard him say as I made my retreat

    CHORUS
    "May the bird of paradise fly up your nose"
    "May an elephant caress you with his toes"
    "May your life be plagued with heartaches and woes"
    "May the bird of paradise fly up your nose"

    The laundry man is really on his toes
    Found a hundred-dollar bill among my clothes
    When he called me I came a-runnin'
    Gave him back his dime for phonin'
    I heard him sayin' as I turned to go

    CHORUS

    I was way behind one day to catch the train
    Taxi driver said "We'll make it just the same"
    The speed cop made it with us
    And as he wrote out the ticket
    I stood by politely a-waitin' for my change

    CHORUS

    Thank you, Thank you. I'll be here 'till tomorrow night. Try the veal...

    --
    Lil' Jimmy
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 17, 2004

  3. The membership Secretary

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "The membership Secretary"
    <> say in news:044301c4e467$c63e1ba0
    $:

    > With the holidays fast approaching, the committee at the
    > Anti MCNGP Alliance

    <kerschnipity>

    http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Dec 17, 2004
  4. The membership Secretary

    Doom Guest

    > did you hear "The membership Secretary"
    > <> say in news:044301c4e467$c63e1ba0
    > $:
    >
    >> With the holidays fast approaching, the committee at the
    >> Anti MCNGP Alliance

    > <kerschnipity>
    >
    > http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html

    This explains epox [1]

    [1] Incompetent individuals, compared with their more competent peers,
    will dramatically overestimate their ability and performance relative to
    objective criteria.

    Get your A$$ over to www.mcngp.com now.

    Doom, Dec 17, 2004
  5. The membership Secretary

    kpg Guest

    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\154961.htm (12/17/2004 1:41:56
    >PM) #
    > did you hear "The membership Secretary"
    > <> say in news:044301c4e467$c63e1ba0
    > $:
    >
    >> With the holidays fast approaching, the committee at the
    >> Anti MCNGP Alliance

    > <kerschnipity>
    >
    > http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html
    >

    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30
    > Visit www.mcngp.com for your chance to amuse
    > nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Now that is the PotD.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Visit www.MCNGP.com for a change to win!

    kpg, Dec 17, 2004
  6. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 17, 2004
  7. The membership Secretary

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95C292DF7E9F4neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "The membership Secretary"
    > <> say in
    > news:044301c4e467$c63e1ba0 $:
    >
    >> With the holidays fast approaching, the committee at the
    >> Anti MCNGP Alliance

    > <kerschnipity>
    >
    > http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html

    Hahahhhhahaha!

    "Unskilled and Unaware of It"

    Priceless! PotD.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 says "Visit www.mcngp.com or perish. Please."

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 17, 2004
  8. The membership Secretary

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:OIc1hCH5EHA.924
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    >># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\154961.htm (12/17/2004

    1:41:56
    >>PM) #
    >> did you hear "The membership Secretary"
    >> <> say in news:044301c4e467

    $c63e1ba0
    >> $:
    >>
    >>> With the holidays fast approaching, the committee at the
    >>> Anti MCNGP Alliance

    >> <kerschnipity>
    >>
    >> http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html
    >>

    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP #30
    >> Visit www.mcngp.com for your chance to amuse
    >> nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    > Now that is the PotD.

    *bow*

    Neil, Dec 17, 2004
  9. The membership Secretary

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in

    > Priceless! PotD.

    *bow*
    high praise indeed from teh king of PotD's...

    Neil, Dec 17, 2004
  10. The membership Secretary

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in news:#KC6
    $:

    > What keywords did you use to google that article?

    google? I was just researching why I was incompetent. really.. "It is one
    of the essential features of such incompetence that the person so
    afflicted is incapable of knowing that he is incompetent"

    Neil, Dec 17, 2004
  11. The membership Secretary

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Doom" <> say in

    > [1] Incompetent individuals, compared with their more competent
    > peers,
    > will dramatically overestimate their ability and performance relative
    > to objective criteria.

    actually that explains the sad face on my wife...

    Neil, Dec 17, 2004
  12. The membership Secretary

    kpg Guest

    > Neil wrote:
    >
    > *bow*

    You actually went back and posted a comment to
    each comment that was posted to your comment.

    No wonder you break all the records.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Visit www.MCNGP.com for a chance to win!

    kpg, Dec 17, 2004
  13. The membership Secretary

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:esLlIkH5EHA.4028
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    >> Neil wrote:
    >>
    >> *bow*

    > You actually went back and posted a comment to
    > each comment that was posted to your comment.
    >
    > No wonder you break all the records.

    Frisbee will have competition of the "twice in the top ten" arena

    Neil, Dec 17, 2004
  14. Neil wrote:
    > did you hear "kpg" <> say in
    > news:esLlIkH5EHA.4028 @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:
    >
    >>> Neil wrote:
    >>>
    >>> *bow*

    >> You actually went back and posted a comment to
    >> each comment that was posted to your comment.
    >>
    >> No wonder you break all the records.
    >>

    > Frisbee will have competition of the "twice in the top ten" arena

    Oh, hell, I concede that already. Look how long it's taking me to make
    50-60 lousy posts to pass PS. Now I'm just trying (see: hoping) to make it
    past PS before you knock me out of the list.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 17, 2004

  15. >-----Original Message-----
    >did you hear "Doom" <> say in
    >
    >> [1] Incompetent individuals, compared with their

    more competent
    >> peers,
    >> will dramatically overestimate their ability and

    performance of a relative,
    >> to objective criteria.

    >actually that explains the sad face on my wife...
    >
    >--

    IFYPFY... or the one before yours... to help make better
    sense.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 17, 2004
  16. The membership Secretary

    Consultant Guest

    happy kwanza

    "The membership Secretary" <> wrote in
    message news:044301c4e467$c63e1ba0$...

    Consultant, Dec 17, 2004
  17. The membership Secretary

    kpg Guest

  18. The membership Secretary

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Consultant <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> rambled:

    > happy kwanza

    Not for another 10 days dude

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 17, 2004
  19. The membership Secretary

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in

    > Now I'm just trying (see: hoping) to make it
    > past PS before you knock me out of the list.

    *flexes*

    :)

    never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups...or Neil
    doing stupid things...

    Neil, Dec 17, 2004
  20. The membership Secretary

    kpg Guest

    > never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups...or Neil
    > doing stupid things...

    way ahead of ya.

    kpg, Dec 17, 2004