    bigredfred Guest

    How do I find out the spec of my PC as I don't have the manual.

    Thanks
    bigredfred, Aug 2, 2005

  2. bigredfred

    trout Guest

    bigredfred wrote:

    > How do I find out the spec of my PC as I don't have the manual.
    >
    > Thanks

    A few good free ware programs do this. One is Belarc Advisor:
    All you need to know, and a bit.
    trout, Aug 2, 2005

  3. bigredfred

    Unk Guest

    On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 22:48:08 GMT, "bigredfred" <> wrote:

    >How do I find out the spec of my PC as I don't have the manual.
    >
    >Thanks

    Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, System
    Click Start, Programs, Accessories, System Tools, "System Information"
    Unk, Aug 3, 2005
  4. bigredfred

    Jan Guest

    <> wrote:

    >How do I find out the spec of my PC as I don't have the manual.
    >
    >Thanks

    Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, System
    Click Start, Programs, Accessories, System Tools, "System Information"

    Hey, this is a good one in case you want a more extensive one.

    http://www.lavalys.com/products/overview.php?pid=1&lang=en
    Jan, Aug 3, 2005