    systems I'd be glad to hear your opinions, but I am unfortunately limited in
    the models I can choose.

    Thanks again

    Experienced but Undocumented, Oct 21, 2003

  2. "Experienced but Undocumented" <> wrote
    > Trying to decide between the Altec Lansing 5100CN and the Logitech Z560.
    > http://tinyurl.com/rpbm

    First in the list and third in the list :)

    Experienced but Undocumented, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Experienced but Undocumented

    BooBoo Guest

    "Experienced but Undocumented" <> wrote in message
    > "Experienced but Undocumented" <> wrote
    > > Trying to decide between the Altec Lansing 5100CN and the Logitech Z560.
    > > http://tinyurl.com/rpbm

    > First in the list and third in the list :)

    You might also consider Monsoon PlanarMedia 14 Audio System. Really great
    sound...not too expensive if bought on sale.

    BooBoo, Oct 21, 2003
  4. Experienced but Undocumented

    tipster Guest

    Quit it you spammer!

    tipster

    tipster, Oct 21, 2003
  5. Experienced but Undocumented

    Boomer Guest

    tipster, <> wrote:

    > Quit it you spammer!
    >
    > tipster

    No one was spamming!!!!!

    Boomer, Oct 21, 2003
  6. Experienced but Undocumented

    BooBoo Guest

    BooBoo wrote: I was replying as an individual with an opinion as I just
    bought new speakers. Thanks Bommer... this was indeed not spamming.

    BooBoo, Oct 21, 2003
  7. Experienced but Undocumented

    Boomer Guest

    BooBoo, <> wrote:

    > BooBoo wrote: I was replying as an individual with an opinion
    > as I just bought new speakers. Thanks Bommer... this was indeed
    > not spamming.

    I understand. Apparently tipster didn't.

    Boomer, Oct 21, 2003
  8. Experienced but Undocumented

    Shane Guest

    "Experienced but Undocumented" <> wrote in message news:<An4lb.137730$6C4.120623@pd7tw1no>...
    > Trying to decide between the Altec Lansing 5100CN and the Logitech Z560.
    > The Altec Lansing one has 5.1 sound whereas the Logitech has 4.1, but
    > Logitech has more power.
    >
    > More information on the both of them:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/rpbm
    >
    > Thanks if anyone has any suggestions! If anyone has used other comparible
    > systems I'd be glad to hear your opinions, but I am unfortunately limited in
    > the models I can choose.
    >
    > Thanks again

    ********

    I've helped in the design of computer speakers. With computer
    speakers, there isn't a huge sound difference, like you would find
    with home or car speakers. Most manufacturers get their parts from
    the same Asian companies, and the parts are then assembled in a
    customized cabinet. The main difference is in cosmetics.

    I've used Polk speakers in the past, and have been happy with them.

    http://www.polkaudio.com/home/

    Shane, Oct 22, 2003