    --
    Warthog

    Spamtrap: Replace NOD with ndo
    Warthog, May 21, 2004

  2. Warthog

    Stuart Guest

    Warthog wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a Cambridge Soundworks speaker system, 4 speakers and a base unit.
    >
    > The problem is that sound will only come out of two of the four speakers.
    >
    > Im running Windows XP SP1
    >
    > Thanks in advance,

    Have you run the speaker test, do they all work when you do that. Once
    you have verified that all the speakers are working then you will need
    to check your connections and sound settings. It is possible WinXP
    thinks you only have stereo speakers, this could be due to the soundcard
    drivers and settings.

    Stuart
    Stuart, May 21, 2004

  3. Warthog

    Warthog Guest

    "Stuart" <> wrote in message
    > Warthog wrote:
    >
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > I have a Cambridge Soundworks speaker system, 4 speakers and a base

    unit.

    > > The problem is that sound will only come out of two of the four

    speakers.

    > > Im running Windows XP SP1
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance,

    > Have you run the speaker test, do they all work when you do that. Once
    > you have verified that all the speakers are working then you will need
    > to check your connections and sound settings. It is possible WinXP
    > thinks you only have stereo speakers, this could be due to the soundcard
    > drivers and settings.
    >
    > Stuart

    Thanks Stuart, now sorted! turns out I didnt have the speakers pluged in
    correctly!

    Warthog.
    Warthog, May 21, 2004