    So please raise a glass of wine and spare a thought for the unfortunate
    MCNGP while you are eating your Christmas turkey and mince pies for they
    will have none.
    Guest, Dec 13, 2006

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    <St Nick> wrote in message news:...
    > As the holidays get nearer most of up will be preparing for the festive
    > season by sending time with friends and our loved ones. The festive season
    > ought to be happy joyful time for all, however sadly this is not the case
    > for all. So I ask you all to spare a thought for all those poor MCNGP
    > members who unfortunately have no friends, whose only crumb of comfort at
    > this time of year will be posting to this newsgroup on the 25th. I know
    > they are all jerks, but thy are all alone with no one to comfort them. So
    > please remember them while you are making merry and enjoying the Christmas
    > sprit. So please raise a glass of wine and spare a thought for the
    > unfortunate MCNGP while you are eating your Christmas turkey and mince
    > pies for they will have none.

    HI SANTA I WANT AN ANTIQUE LEATHER FOOTBALL HELMET FOR CHRISTMAS OKAY THANKS
    BYE
    Frisbee®, Dec 13, 2006

  3. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    <St Nick> wrote in message news:...

    Mr Nick,

    Please to be giving me presents i was not naughty i was good and pure above
    all best mentally and helpful i no i am to eat turkey not ham slaughter pigs
    but can i eat elfmeat to? if no pls send me on my email id the answers to
    this question nick holyday CHRISTMAS is to come soon.

    rgs,

    KB
    Briscobar, Dec 13, 2006
  4. Guest

    kpg Guest

    God bless us, everyone.

    0x22
    kpg, Dec 13, 2006
  5. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > God bless us, everyone.
    >
    > 0x22

    I am offended by that remark.

    Not really, it's just a slow day in here.

    Carry on.
    Frisbee®, Dec 13, 2006
  6. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > <St Nick> wrote in message news:...
    >> As the holidays get nearer most of up will be preparing for the festive
    >> season by sending time with friends and our loved ones. The festive season
    >> ought to be happy joyful time for all, however sadly this is not the case for
    >> all. So I ask you all to spare a thought for all those poor MCNGP members who
    >> unfortunately have no friends, whose only crumb of comfort at this time of
    >> year will be posting to this newsgroup on the 25th. I know they are all
    >> jerks, but thy are all alone with no one to comfort them. So please remember
    >> them while you are making merry and enjoying the Christmas sprit. So please
    >> raise a glass of wine and spare a thought for the unfortunate MCNGP while you
    >> are eating your Christmas turkey and mince pies for they will have none.

    > HI SANTA I WANT AN ANTIQUE LEATHER FOOTBALL HELMET FOR CHRISTMAS OKAY THANKS
    > BYE

    Uhhhh....You can have mine....I think I'm done wit it now.
    BD[MCNGP], Dec 13, 2006
  7. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    <St Nick> wrote in message news:...
    > As the holidays get nearer most of up will be preparing for the festive season
    > by sending time with friends and our loved ones. The festive season ought to
    > be happy joyful time for all, however sadly this is not the case for all. So I
    > ask you all to spare a thought for all those poor MCNGP members who
    > unfortunately have no friends, whose only crumb of comfort at this time of
    > year will be posting to this newsgroup on the 25th. I know they are all jerks,
    > but thy are all alone with no one to comfort them. So please remember them
    > while you are making merry and enjoying the Christmas sprit. So please raise a
    > glass of wine and spare a thought for the unfortunate MCNGP while you are
    > eating your Christmas turkey and mince pies for they will have none.

    Thanks lowdes...that REALLY means a lot coming from you, because we all know
    you're worse off than we are. Hope Sata^H^H Santa hasn't taken too many of your
    penguins away from you.
    BD[MCNGP], Dec 13, 2006
  8. Guest

    PajaP Guest

    On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:10:38 -0000, <St Nick> wrote:

    >As the holidays get nearer most of up will be preparing for the festive
    >season by sending time with friends and our loved ones. The festive season
    >ought to be happy joyful time for all, however sadly this is not the case
    >for all. So I ask you all to spare a thought for all those poor MCNGP
    >members who unfortunately have no friends, whose only crumb of comfort at
    >this time of year will be posting to this newsgroup on the 25th.

    It is nice to hear from someone so caring at this time of year. I
    applaud you :)

    This is good news for me, I will be able to come in here for a chat to
    the MCNGP.

    I thought I was going to be all alone on Christmas day.
    The house is always so quiet and feels so empty.
    I always get so depressed and lonely at Christmas.

    I have always thought Christmas should be a happy time with presents,
    good food, laughter, Christmas trees and tinsel.

    Not for me.

    I usually end up calling the Samaritans (a UK charity offering support
    to people who are suicidal or despairing, and are on hand 24 hours a
    day, every day of the year).

    But their phone lines are always sooooo busy on Christmas day that I
    give up and end up having to bite the bullet and talk to the wife and
    kids.

    --
    PajaP
    PajaP, Dec 13, 2006
  9. Guest

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:10:38 +0000, St Nick wrote:
    <<Snipped>>

    NICK! YOU MUTHAFUSKER! STAY THE HECK OFF MY ROOF! YER G'DAMB REINDEER
    PUNCHED HOLES IN IT LAST YEAR THAT STILL LEAK, AND I'M STILL CLEANING
    REINDEER CRAP OUTTA MY GUTTERS!

    YOU BUSTED THE CHIMNEY SQUEEZING YER FAT BUTT THROUGH IT AND SCARED THE
    CAT SO BAD HE RAN UP THE CHRISTMAS TREE AND KNOCKED IT OVER AN BUSTED THE
    TV, THEN CLIMBED INTO THE WATERBED AND CLAWED HOLES IN THE MATTRESS, WHICH
    CAME CLOSE TO DROWNING ME AND THE WIFE BEFORE WE COULD GET OUT!

    I'M SUING YOU FOR DAMAGES, AND I FILED A RESTRAINING ORDER PROHIBITING
    YOU, YER GHODAMBED ELK, AND YER SLED FROM COMING ANYWHERE NEAR MY BLOCK!

    Merry Christmas, A$$hole!

    --
    JaR MCNGP22
    Ho ho ho!
    JaR, Dec 14, 2006
  10. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    PotD!!

    Thanks for the chuckles.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 14, 2006
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> say in

    > PotD!!
    >

    > Thanks for the chuckles.
    >
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:10:38 +0000, St Nick wrote:
    >> <<Snipped>>
    >>
    >> NICK! YOU MUTHAFUSKER! STAY THE HECK OFF MY ROOF! YER G'DAMB REINDEER
    >> PUNCHED HOLES IN IT LAST YEAR THAT STILL LEAK, AND I'M STILL CLEANING
    >> REINDEER CRAP OUTTA MY GUTTERS!
    >>
    >> YOU BUSTED THE CHIMNEY SQUEEZING YER FAT BUTT THROUGH IT AND SCARED
    >> THE CAT SO BAD HE RAN UP THE CHRISTMAS TREE AND KNOCKED IT OVER AN
    >> BUSTED THE TV, THEN CLIMBED INTO THE WATERBED AND CLAWED HOLES IN THE
    >> MATTRESS, WHICH CAME CLOSE TO DROWNING ME AND THE WIFE BEFORE WE
    >> COULD GET OUT!
    >>
    >> I'M SUING YOU FOR DAMAGES, AND I FILED A RESTRAINING ORDER
    >> PROHIBITING YOU, YER GHODAMBED ELK, AND YER SLED FROM COMING ANYWHERE
    >> NEAR MY BLOCK!
    >>
    >> Merry Christmas, A$$hole!
    >>
    >> --
    >> JaR MCNGP22
    >> Ho ho ho!
    >> Remove hat to reply

    Ditto, still laughin.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Behind every great man is his BUTT.
    Neil, Dec 14, 2006
  12. Guest

    kpg Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?= <sandworm@hunter_s_thompson_was_a_genius.com>
    wrote in news::

    > What about Chanukah Harry? Why does he never leave a message for his
    > hebrew's? I guarantee that I for one will not be in here on the
    > 25th.
    >
    > Happy Chanukah to all, and to all an oy vey. I can't wait to have my
    > annual Kosher Chanukah Ham tonight.

    Sometimes I wish I were Jewish. I really like the food.

    ....but your toys are a little lame.

    0x22
    kpg, Dec 15, 2006
  13. Guest

    TurkReno Guest

    wrote in news::

    > Happy Chanukah to all, and to all an oy vey. I can't wait to have my
    > annual Kosher Chanukah Ham tonight.

    Exactly. Happy Chanukah to you too, Sandworm.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    TurkReno, Dec 15, 2006
  14. Guest

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 11:47:49 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:

    > Sometimes I wish I were Jewish. I really like the food.

    So? Who says you can't still eat he food?

    On the other hand, if you're Jewish, no more pork chops, no shrimp, no
    oysters, no bacon and eggs, no milk shake with a burger. Feh, be a goy, we
    can eat it all, at the same time, even!

    > ...but your toys are a little lame.

    I have this mental picture of this nice little Jewish kid shoving his new
    dredel up someone's a$$.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Dec 15, 2006
  15. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 11:47:49 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:
    >
    > I have this mental picture of this nice little Jewish kid shoving his new
    > dredel up someone's a$$.

    LMAO....faygola boy.
    BD[MCNGP], Dec 15, 2006