    number".

    Thanks,
    Oleg

    newsreader, Nov 1, 2005

  2. In article <kjB9f.3748$>,
    newsreader <> wrote:
    :Could somebody send me a copy of the 12.3's c1700-y-mz.bin or
    :c1700-y7-mz.bin?

    :My current IOS version (12.2(4)) does not even support DHCP and Cisco web
    :site does not let you to download IOS unless you have some "contract
    :number".

    Cisco IOS feature set upgrades and software updates require payment
    of an upgrade fee (in the first case) or a support contract fee.

    When you buy a car and later realize that you didn't think to buy
    the rear windshield wiper, and you discover that the rear wiper became
    standard equipment on the following year's model, do you expect the
    car manufacturer to swap your car for free?
    --
    I am spammed, therefore I am.

    Walter Roberson, Nov 1, 2005

  3. newsreader

    Chello Guest

    newsreader skrev:
    > Gentle People,
    >
    > Could somebody send me a copy of the 12.3's c1700-y-mz.bin or
    > c1700-y7-mz.bin?
    >
    > My current IOS version (12.2(4)) does not even support DHCP and Cisco web
    > site does not let you to download IOS unless you have some "contract
    > number".

    hmmm...wonder why?

    Chello, Nov 1, 2005