    spec). Are they available in Spain? If so then any recommendations
    would be appreciated.

    Neil

    Neil, Oct 26, 2004

  2. Neil

    DVDfanatico Guest

    Checkout http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdhacks

    or
    http://www.dvdcodes.net/

    or
    www.fnac.es (great selection of Spanish, Portuguese, Catalan, Occitan, Gallego
    DVD's also)
    www.amazon.de
    www.amazon.com

    Most players by Cyberhome and some by Phillips are multiregion capable via a
    remote hack. Cyberhomes are sold very inexpensively in the US and are
    compatible with NTSC/PAL and all regions. The CH-DVD 320 works great and sells
    for about $40 at Target.com.

    HTH
    -DVDfanatico

    DVDfanatico, Oct 27, 2004

  3. Neil

    CNDA Guest

    Check your nearest FNAC, their house brand "Höher" DVD's are usually
    multizone, or can easily be made to play all zones with a code through
    the remote if the unit doesn't do it out of the box.

    César

    CNDA, Oct 31, 2004