    Help before I go insane. Is there an Insert menu? How do I set a SPAN tag?
    Is there life on Mars??!!

    Bryan

    Bryan, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Bryan

    Mahasen Guest

    Brian,
    I think you know <SPAN> and <DIV> are just HTML tags. They never ask HTML on the exam (I did 70-315) so don't worry about those. I used microsoft press book and it was more than enough to get through the exam. it didn't contained any of those nonsense. So forget about these small things and continue studying programing topics. also if you need any help post another msg
    I'm a ASP .Net developper and would like to help you out

    Mahasen, Jan 22, 2004