spamming song by slumpy

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by slumpy, May 10, 2004.

  1. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    spamming

    do i want to make some money fast ?
    do i want to make my erection last ?
    or find that someone from my past ?
    then i need some spamming

    do i want to make 3 grand a week ?
    or need some help from a IT geek ?
    or a miracle-cure for joints that creak ?
    then i need some spamming

    i need to meet that woman round the corner
    who needs to get some cock from me tonight
    but i think it's only fair that i should warn her
    that since i did the enlargement thing
    it might feel just /a little bit tight/

    do i want to help release some cash ?
    (a bank in Lagos is where it's stashed)
    do I want to look up Hilton's gash ?
    then i need some spamming

    i really need some vicodin by sunday
    viagara for a night out on the town
    and then i'm really going to have a fun day
    trying to work out how i get
    the bloody thing to go back down

    do i want to work from home ?
    buy an unlocked mobile phone ?
    watch a cam-slut cry and moan ?
    then i need some spamming

    I thank you :)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, May 10, 2004

  2. slumpy

    olfart Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > spamming
    >
    > do i want to make some money fast ?
    > do i want to make my erection last ?
    > or find that someone from my past ?
    > then i need some spamming
    >
    > do i want to make 3 grand a week ?
    > or need some help from a IT geek ?
    > or a miracle-cure for joints that creak ?
    > then i need some spamming
    >
    > i need to meet that woman round the corner
    > who needs to get some cock from me tonight
    > but i think it's only fair that i should warn her
    > that since i did the enlargement thing
    > it might feel just /a little bit tight/
    >
    > do i want to help release some cash ?
    > (a bank in Lagos is where it's stashed)
    > do I want to look up Hilton's gash ?
    > then i need some spamming
    >
    > i really need some vicodin by sunday
    > viagara for a night out on the town
    > and then i'm really going to have a fun day
    > trying to work out how i get
    > the bloody thing to go back down
    >
    > do i want to work from home ?
    > buy an unlocked mobile phone ?
    > watch a cam-slut cry and moan ?
    > then i need some spamming
    >
    > I thank you :)
    > --
    > slumpy
    > no more
    > no less
    > just me
    > (cheap at twice the price...)

    Must be smokin' the good stuff tonite
    olfart, May 10, 2004

  3. slumpy

    Iceman Guest

    "slumpy" wrote in message news:...
    > spamming
    >
    > do i want to make some money fast ?
    > do i want to make my erection last ?
    > or find that someone from my past ?
    > then i need some spamming

    Sung to what tune? :)
    Iceman, May 10, 2004
  4. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, olfart emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    > "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >> spamming
    >>
    >> do i want to make some money fast ?
    >> do i want to make my erection last ?
    >> or find that someone from my past ?
    >> then i need some spamming
    >>
    >> do i want to make 3 grand a week ?
    >> or need some help from a IT geek ?
    >> or a miracle-cure for joints that creak ?
    >> then i need some spamming
    >>
    >> i need to meet that woman round the corner
    >> who needs to get some cock from me tonight
    >> but i think it's only fair that i should warn her
    >> that since i did the enlargement thing
    >> it might feel just /a little bit tight/
    >>
    >> do i want to help release some cash ?
    >> (a bank in Lagos is where it's stashed)
    >> do I want to look up Hilton's gash ?
    >> then i need some spamming
    >>
    >> i really need some vicodin by sunday
    >> viagara for a night out on the town
    >> and then i'm really going to have a fun day
    >> trying to work out how i get
    >> the bloody thing to go back down
    >>
    >> do i want to work from home ?
    >> buy an unlocked mobile phone ?
    >> watch a cam-slut cry and moan ?
    >> then i need some spamming
    >>
    >> I thank you :)
    >> --
    >> slumpy
    >> no more
    >> no less
    >> just me
    >> (cheap at twice the price...)
    >>

    > Must be smokin' the good stuff tonite

    OI!!

    That's 2 nights smoking gone into that ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, May 10, 2004
  5. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Iceman emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    > "slumpy" wrote in message news:...
    >> spamming
    >>
    >> do i want to make some money fast ?
    >> do i want to make my erection last ?
    >> or find that someone from my past ?
    >> then i need some spamming

    > Sung to what tune? :)

    Don't laugh, but I can kind of hear George Formby (nearly typed Foreman then
    LOL) doing it, bit like When I'm Cleaning Windows ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, May 10, 2004
  6. slumpy

    Iceman Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > ...and seconds before the explosion, Iceman emerged from the bunker

    carrying
    > the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    >
    > > "slumpy" wrote in message news:...
    > >> spamming
    > >>
    > >> do i want to make some money fast ?
    > >> do i want to make my erection last ?
    > >> or find that someone from my past ?
    > >> then i need some spamming

    > > Sung to what tune? :)

    > Don't laugh, but I can kind of hear George Formby (nearly typed Foreman

    then
    > LOL) doing it, bit like When I'm Cleaning Windows ;-)

    Of course. Haven't heard any of Formby's recordings for ages. :)
    Iceman, May 11, 2004
  7. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Iceman emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    >> Don't laugh, but I can kind of hear George Formby (nearly typed
    >> Foreman then LOL) doing it, bit like When I'm Cleaning Windows ;-)

    > Of course. Haven't heard any of Formby's recordings for ages. :)

    I had a middle-of-the-night splurge last night, can sing
    chunkalunkachunkalunka along with the best ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, May 11, 2004