spammers trying to bore me to death

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Part_Time_Troll, Nov 12, 2004.

  1. <jk>
    does this look like a alien conspiracy to you, too? SOme of these sender's "names" must be common on some faraway planet,
    becuase they aren't common on Earth.

    Huge Health Newsletter The truth about how to stop smoking
    the cure involves fast-moving bullets?

    Sibil Bamyi Italian Rolex at throw away prices.
    Nita Gagnonl No Prescription Required Tynenol 3 with Codeine n

    Goldsmith Nancy Not for long...
    Peter Grady [none]
    Leigh B. Simmons * NO prescription required *
    Norma Maher your session is next friday
    sounds like a threat, to me

    Kennett Gorman did I send this to you?
    no, one of those other aliens sent it

    aaelen60198@ sprint.com Meat Someone Special
    cann i meat an alean?

    ±ç¤p©j ¶W¥d«z¥ìªº¬ü¤k¦Û ¼¢~·¥«~
    absolutely.

    Milford Jamison You notice is waiting ID#869C90A
    #869C90A? send this email to that borg, not to me

    Jefferson Champion You can grow your penis larger today!
    woopie-doo. my penis grows (almost) everyday, then it returns to it's relaxed size.

    Complimentary IBM Laptop Giveaway IBM Laptop is pending shipping authorization: confirmation needed
    send your email to IBM, then!

    Carol Nieves pain killers weiight loss no docctor
    but with sad side-effect: doubblle vviissiioonn
    </jk>
    --
    Gummint is run by and for the rich, so we outta let the rich pay all the taxes.
    Part_Time_Troll, Nov 12, 2004

  2. Part_Time_Troll

    Toolman Tim Guest

    I got one at work the other day where the subject line said "hey stupid".
    Yeah, like I'm gonna want to open *that* <grin>! That's one stOOpid spammer
    ....heh...heh...

    Toolman Tim, Nov 12, 2004