    100% no spam policy.

    newsletters are sent 1 time per week and will not contain any persons email
    address that will be shared, or in any way viewable by anyone else.

    Eric R. Clark, Feb 7, 2004

  2. Eric R. Clark

    Harrison Guest

    On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 13:33:33 -0600, "Eric R. Clark"
    <> wrote:

    >Protect yourself while using this messageboard.
    >
    >Simple enough to make your own little hotmail account and post all messages
    >using this, use this email account for whenever your going to any porn
    >sites, posting messages on community message boards, and signing up and
    >registering any type of shareware programs, or programs that you yourself
    >did not buy, may be downloaded from Kazaa, or somewhere else.
    >
    >For a complete list of instructions on how to report spam, and also get
    >peoples accounts shut down, visit my website. www.websforfreaks.dynip.com
    >
    >if the sign says im offlline, then im offline. websfor freaks, believes in
    >100% no spam policy.

    Yet you post spam to this group? Do you also believe in not blowing
    me?

    Harrison, Feb 7, 2004

  3. Eric R. Clark

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 13:33:33 -0600, Eric R. Clark wrote:

    >Protect yourself while using this messageboard.
    >
    >Simple enough to make your own little hotmail account and post all messages
    >using this, use this email account for whenever your going to any porn
    >sites, posting messages on community message boards, and signing up and
    >registering any type of shareware programs, or programs that you yourself
    >did not buy, may be downloaded from Kazaa, or somewhere else.

    Why would I need a hotmail account? And why would I want to download pirated,
    and possibly infected, software? Are you advocating theft?

    Hmmm.

    >For a complete list of instructions on how to report spam, and also get
    >peoples accounts shut down, visit my website. www.websforfreaks.dynip.com
    >
    >if the sign says im offlline, then im offline. websfor freaks, believes in
    >100% no spam policy.

    Then why are you spamming your website to this group?

    >newsletters are sent 1 time per week and will not contain any persons email
    >address that will be shared, or in any way viewable by anyone else.

    Is the newsletter COI?

    "To Leech Their Own

    We at Webs for freaks have always found out a way to get you that script that
    you want. Try it out.

    Target A URL and give us your E-mail well send you the code."

    I don't _think_ so.

    --
    "... by God I *KNOW* what this network is for, and you can't have it."
    -- Russ Allbery, 3/31/98

    Mara, Feb 7, 2004
  4. Eric R. Clark

    ñKs Guest

    Please dont feed the spammers.

    ñKs, Feb 7, 2004
  5. Eric R. Clark

    trout Guest

    --
    "Yep. Pretty simple."

    trout, Feb 7, 2004
  6. Eric R. Clark

    ñKs Guest

    No such thing as .

    ñKs, Feb 7, 2004
  7. Eric R. Clark

    ñKs Guest

    http://abuse.charter.net/

    ñKs, Feb 7, 2004
  8. Eric R. Clark

    trout Guest

    ñKs wrote:

    > No such thing as .

    OrgName: Charter Communications
    OrgID: CC04
    Address: 12405 Powerscourt Dr.
    City: St. Louis
    StateProv: MO
    PostalCode: 63131
    Country: US

    NetRange: 66.169.112.0 - 66.169.127.255
    CIDR: 66.169.112.0/20
    NetName: FTWTH-TX-66-169-112
    NetHandle: NET-66-169-112-0-1
    Parent: NET-66-168-0-0-1
    NetType: Reallocated
    Comment:
    RegDate: 2001-11-10
    Updated: 2003-08-27

    OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE19-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName: Abuse
    OrgAbusePhone: +1-314-288-3111
    OrgAbuseEmail:

    You drooling moron.
    --
    "Toddle off, dimwit."

    trout, Feb 7, 2004
  9. Eric R. Clark

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 13:31:46 -0800, trout wrote:

    >ñKs wrote:
    >
    >> No such thing as .

    >OrgName: Charter Communications
    >OrgID: CC04
    >Address: 12405 Powerscourt Dr.
    >City: St. Louis
    >StateProv: MO
    >PostalCode: 63131
    >Country: US
    >
    >NetRange: 66.169.112.0 - 66.169.127.255
    >CIDR: 66.169.112.0/20
    >NetName: FTWTH-TX-66-169-112
    >NetHandle: NET-66-169-112-0-1
    >Parent: NET-66-168-0-0-1
    >NetType: Reallocated
    >Comment:
    >RegDate: 2001-11-10
    >Updated: 2003-08-27
    >
    >OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE19-ARIN
    >OrgAbuseName: Abuse
    >OrgAbusePhone: +1-314-288-3111
    >OrgAbuseEmail:
    >
    >You drooling moron.

    My goodness.

    "Looking up charter.net at whois.abuse.net.

    (for charter.net)

    Above are the results from www.abuse.net, and are the E-mail address(es) that
    abuse complaints should be sent to."

    It really _is_ as stupid as a fencepost, isn't it? But then, that's a troll for
    you.

    "What a waste of air it is."

    Mara, Feb 7, 2004
  10. Hywel Jenkins, Feb 8, 2004