  1. I keep getting emails saying I am non a spamers list, has anyone else had
    this problem, also is there a list I can check my email against.

    The email enclosed is not my default email.

    not hereplease@not here.com, Jun 4, 2004

  2. > I keep getting emails saying I am non a spamers list, has anyone else had

    http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml

    Alexander Rogge, Jun 4, 2004

  3. not hereplease@not here.com wrote:

    > I keep getting emails saying I am non a spamers list, has anyone else had
    > this problem, also is there a list I can check my email against.
    >
    > The email enclosed is not my default email.

    Never heard of this problem...my guess is it has something to do with a
    setting in your default mail...

    Joe

    Joseph C. Lightowler, Jun 4, 2004
  4. not hereplease@not here.com

    John Guest

    In article <0v5wc.176$Ol6.131@newsfe2-win>, < hereplease@not> wrote:

    > I keep getting emails saying I am non a spamers list, has anyone else had
    > this problem, also is there a list I can check my email against.
    >
    > The email enclosed is not my default email.

    Saying that you are ON a SPAMMERS list?
    I think just about everyone has had that problem -- though they may not
    have been informed of it.

    If you are getting a message window, or a Messenger pop-up about this,
    then it is spam that you are getting -- it's a hoax designed to get you
    to click the message and go to their Web site or send your e-mail
    address. You must NEVER respond in any way to any spam e-mail,
    Messenger ad, or pop-up browser window that you didn't cause to appear!

    And obviously, no, there is no way to check to see if your e-mail
    address is known by spammers. They aren't organized, there isn't just
    one source of spam; there are thousands upon thousands, and each of
    them might keep a separate list. There is hardly any way to contact
    most of them, let alone to inquire about their own database of
    addresses!

    John, Jun 5, 2004
  5. not hereplease@not here.com

    anthonyberet Guest

    In Usenet post: 0v5wc.176$Ol6.131@newsfe2-win,
    not hereplease@not here.com went on and on and on:
    > I keep getting emails saying I am non a spamers list, has anyone else
    > had this problem, also is there a list I can check my email against.
    >
    > The email enclosed is not my default email.

    What exactly does this email say?
    - if it is anything good then it will give links or info about whatever the
    issue is.
    Maybe you have been blacklisted by spews or something like that but you
    don't give enough info.

    anthonyberet, Jun 6, 2004