    spamming is very rich. What the hell is going on, has anybody else had this
    problem, how easy is it for your email address to get blacklisted, can
    someone just put you on a blacklist to be a nuisance?

    rolling, Mar 10, 2005

  2. rolling wrote:
    > What the hell, I just had an email fail to deliver because I have been
    > blacklisted by spamcop, this address I email to most days but today suddenly
    > this happens and I have certainly never spammed anyone and due to the way I
    > handle things I almost never get spammed, I only get spam from a dodgy NZ
    > computer company and no I don't use a spam filter so to get blacklisted for
    > spamming is very rich. What the hell is going on, has anybody else had this
    > problem, how easy is it for your email address to get blacklisted, can
    > someone just put you on a blacklist to be a nuisance?

    Im willing to be corrected, but spamcop dont blacklist by email address
    do they?
    I thought they checked servers, which would mean that your ISP is
    probably looking at it.

    Have you got any thing official that says that they have blocked you in
    particular?
    if not,
    How do you know you've been blocked?

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 10, 2005

  3. rolling

    rolling Guest

    > rolling wrote:
    > > What the hell, I just had an email fail to deliver because I have been
    > > blacklisted by spamcop, this address I email to most days but today

    suddenly
    > > this happens and I have certainly never spammed anyone and due to the

    way I
    > > handle things I almost never get spammed, I only get spam from a dodgy

    NZ
    > > computer company and no I don't use a spam filter so to get blacklisted

    for
    > > spamming is very rich. What the hell is going on, has anybody else had

    this
    > > problem, how easy is it for your email address to get blacklisted, can
    > > someone just put you on a blacklist to be a nuisance?

    > Im willing to be corrected, but spamcop dont blacklist by email address
    > do they?
    > I thought they checked servers, which would mean that your ISP is
    > probably looking at it.
    >
    > Have you got any thing official that says that they have blocked you in
    > particular?
    > if not,
    > How do you know you've been blocked?

    Because the email returns with Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed
    and a message which includes

    Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
    Diagnostic code: smtp;550 Rule imposed as is
    blacklisted on SpamCop (see www.spamcop.net)

    rolling, Mar 10, 2005
  4. rolling

    rolling Guest

    "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in message news:...

    > "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message
    > > rolling wrote:
    > > > What the hell, I just had an email fail to deliver because I have been
    > > > blacklisted by spamcop, this address I email to most days but today

    > suddenly
    > > > this happens and I have certainly never spammed anyone and due to the

    > way I
    > > > handle things I almost never get spammed, I only get spam from a dodgy

    > NZ
    > > > computer company and no I don't use a spam filter so to get

    blacklisted
    > for
    > > > spamming is very rich. What the hell is going on, has anybody else had

    > this
    > > > problem, how easy is it for your email address to get blacklisted, can
    > > > someone just put you on a blacklist to be a nuisance?

    > > Im willing to be corrected, but spamcop dont blacklist by email address
    > > do they?
    > > I thought they checked servers, which would mean that your ISP is
    > > probably looking at it.
    > >
    > > Have you got any thing official that says that they have blocked you in
    > > particular?
    > > if not,
    > > How do you know you've been blocked?

    > Because the email returns with Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed
    > and a message which includes
    >
    > Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
    > Diagnostic code: smtp;550 Rule imposed as is
    > blacklisted on SpamCop (see www.spamcop.net)

    I should also say that I am very careful with who I use this address with
    which is one of the reasons I don't have a spam problem so this makes it
    even more curious that I ended up on a blacklist, if I had the time I could
    probably get a good idea of where my email address got leaked as very few
    people and companies have this email address.

    rolling, Mar 10, 2005
  5. rolling

    rolling Guest

    "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in message news:422fa05a$...

    > "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in message news:...
    > >
    > > "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message

    been

    > > suddenly

    the
    > > way I

    dodgy
    > > NZ

    > blacklisted
    > > for

    had
    > > this

    can

    > > > Im willing to be corrected, but spamcop dont blacklist by email

    address
    > > > do they?
    > > > I thought they checked servers, which would mean that your ISP is
    > > > probably looking at it.
    > > >
    > > > Have you got any thing official that says that they have blocked you

    in
    > > > particular?
    > > > if not,
    > > > How do you know you've been blocked?

    > > Because the email returns with Delivery Notification: Delivery has

    failed
    > > and a message which includes
    > >
    > > Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
    > > Diagnostic code: smtp;550 Rule imposed as

    is
    > > blacklisted on SpamCop (see www.spamcop.net)
    > >

    > I should also say that I am very careful with who I use this address with
    > which is one of the reasons I don't have a spam problem so this makes it
    > even more curious that I ended up on a blacklist, if I had the time I

    could
    > probably get a good idea of where my email address got leaked as very few
    > people and companies have this email address.

    Also I should mention for the sake of doubters that I have my isp's spam
    filter turned off, spam is a lot more avoidable than some would have us
    believe, certainly there are plenty of people making money from the belief
    that spam is unavoidable.

    rolling, Mar 10, 2005
  6. "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in news:422f993f$:

    > What the hell, I just had an email fail to deliver because I
    > have been blacklisted by spamcop,

    What Dave said, I thought they only blacklisted IP addresses, not
    email addresses.

    Go here:
    http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml
    .... and enter the IP you used to send the email from (you are on
    dialup, so that will likely change with each modem connect).
    You may be able to examine the bounce message to find the IP you had
    embedded in the headers?

    If you disconnect the modem, re-connect (get a new IP) can you then
    send?

    Mark

    Mark Cranness, Mar 10, 2005
  7. rolling

    rolling Guest

    "Mark Cranness" <> wrote in message
    > "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in news:422f993f$:
    >
    > > What the hell, I just had an email fail to deliver because I
    > > have been blacklisted by spamcop,

    > What Dave said, I thought they only blacklisted IP addresses, not
    > email addresses.
    >
    > Go here:
    > http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml
    > ... and enter the IP you used to send the email from (you are on
    > dialup, so that will likely change with each modem connect).
    > You may be able to examine the bounce message to find the IP you had
    > embedded in the headers?
    >
    > If you disconnect the modem, re-connect (get a new IP) can you then
    > send?
    >
    > Mark

    No I can still not send once I get a new ip and the previous ip's used with
    the rejected email do not show up as been blocked when entered in the
    spamcop lookup.

    rolling, Mar 10, 2005
  8. rolling

    Thor Guest

    rolling wrote:

    > "Mark Cranness" <> wrote in message
    >> "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in news:422f993f$:
    >>
    >> > What the hell, I just had an email fail to deliver because I
    >> > have been blacklisted by spamcop,

    > No I can still not send once I get a new ip and the previous ip's used
    > with the rejected email do not show up as been blocked when entered in the
    > spamcop lookup.

    Maybe they've decided that so much spam comes from that crap piece of
    softwhere you are using as a newsreader that they've blocked all outlook
    express users. It would be a hell of a good way to reduce spam that's for
    real.

    --
    *~~~~~~~~~~~Thor

    Thor, Mar 10, 2005
  9. On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:09:12 +1300, rolling wrote:

    > "Mark Cranness" <> wrote in message
    >> "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in news:422f993f$:
    >>
    >> > What the hell, I just had an email fail to deliver because I
    >> > have been blacklisted by spamcop,

    >> What Dave said, I thought they only blacklisted IP addresses, not
    >> email addresses.
    >>
    >> Go here:
    >> http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml
    >> ... and enter the IP you used to send the email from (you are on
    >> dialup, so that will likely change with each modem connect).
    >> You may be able to examine the bounce message to find the IP you had
    >> embedded in the headers?
    >>
    >> If you disconnect the modem, re-connect (get a new IP) can you then
    >> send?
    >>
    >> Mark

    > No I can still not send once I get a new ip and the previous ip's used with
    > the rejected email do not show up as been blocked when entered in the
    > spamcop lookup.

    have you emailed the admin of the mailserver that is bouncing you?
    either from your account or from a freebie (like hotmail or gmail or
    somesh*t) and got their version of events? Or to complain about being
    bounced for no reason

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 10, 2005
  10. rolling said the following on 10/03/2005 2:15 p.m.:
    > "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>rolling wrote:
    >>
    >>>What the hell, I just had an email fail to deliver because I have been
    >>>blacklisted by spamcop, this address I email to most days but today

    > suddenly
    >
    >>>this happens and I have certainly never spammed anyone and due to the

    > way I
    >
    >>>handle things I almost never get spammed, I only get spam from a dodgy

    > NZ
    >
    >>>computer company and no I don't use a spam filter so to get blacklisted

    > for
    >
    >>>spamming is very rich. What the hell is going on, has anybody else had

    > this
    >
    >>>problem, how easy is it for your email address to get blacklisted, can
    >>>someone just put you on a blacklist to be a nuisance?

    >>Im willing to be corrected, but spamcop dont blacklist by email address
    >>do they?
    >>I thought they checked servers, which would mean that your ISP is
    >>probably looking at it.
    >>
    >>Have you got any thing official that says that they have blocked you in
    >>particular?
    >>if not,
    >>How do you know you've been blocked?

    > Because the email returns with Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed
    > and a message which includes
    >
    > Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
    > Diagnostic code: smtp;550 Rule imposed as is
    > blacklisted on SpamCop (see www.spamcop.net)

    You have probably been joe jobed and dont know it result you have been
    listed in one of the ORB lists.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Mar 10, 2005
  11. rolling

    rolling Guest

    "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    > rolling said the following on 10/03/2005 2:15 p.m.:
    > > "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message

    > > suddenly

    > > way I

    > > NZ

    > > for

    > > this

    > >>Im willing to be corrected, but spamcop dont blacklist by email address
    > >>do they?
    > >>I thought they checked servers, which would mean that your ISP is
    > >>probably looking at it.
    > >>
    > >>Have you got any thing official that says that they have blocked you in
    > >>particular?
    > >>if not,
    > >>How do you know you've been blocked?

    > > Because the email returns with Delivery Notification: Delivery has

    failed
    > > and a message which includes
    > >
    > > Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
    > > Diagnostic code: smtp;550 Rule imposed as

    is
    > > blacklisted on SpamCop (see www.spamcop.net)
    > >

    > You have probably been joe jobed and dont know it result you have been
    > listed in one of the ORB lists.
    >
    > --

    What does joe jobed mean?

    rolling, Mar 10, 2005
  12. rolling

    rolling Guest

    "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in message news:...

    > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    > > rolling said the following on 10/03/2005 2:15 p.m.:
    > > > "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message

    been

    > > > suddenly

    > > > way I

    dodgy

    > > > NZ

    blacklisted

    > > > for

    had

    > > > this

    can

    address

    in

    > > > Because the email returns with Delivery Notification: Delivery has

    > failed
    > > > and a message which includes
    > > >
    > > > Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
    > > > Diagnostic code: smtp;550 Rule imposed as

    > is
    > > > blacklisted on SpamCop (see www.spamcop.net)
    > > >

    > > You have probably been joe jobed and dont know it result you have been
    > > listed in one of the ORB lists.
    > >
    > > --

    > What does joe jobed mean?

    ok, I looked it up so I know what it means now, I had assumed it was just
    some slang that you used.
    Anyhow my first and only suspect for been joe jobbed would be the one place
    that I get spam from and that is a dodgy nz computer company named brands
    direct who got my email address when I dealt with the pc company, the brands
    direct guy starts computer companies, goes under then starts another and
    everyone I get spam from. This guy is a menace.

    rolling, Mar 10, 2005
  13. rolling

    rolling Guest

    "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in message news:...

    > "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in message news:...
    > >
    > > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message

    > been

    the

    > dodgy

    > blacklisted

    > had

    > can

    > address

    > in

    > > failed

    > > is
    > > > >

    > > > You have probably been joe jobed and dont know it result you have been
    > > > listed in one of the ORB lists.
    > > >
    > > > --

    > > What does joe jobed mean?
    > >

    > ok, I looked it up so I know what it means now, I had assumed it was just
    > some slang that you used.
    > Anyhow my first and only suspect for been joe jobbed would be the one

    place
    > that I get spam from and that is a dodgy nz computer company named brands
    > direct who got my email address when I dealt with the pc company, the

    brands
    > direct guy starts computer companies, goes under then starts another and
    > everyone I get spam from. This guy is a menace.

    Ok, mystery solved, I rang clear and apparently it is clearnet that has been
    blocked by spamcop, it would have been nice if they had let customers know
    although the guy reasons that they only found out about it an hour ago
    although he did say that the problem started at 10.30am. I am surprised that
    I am the only one to report the problem here on nz.comp. Wasted quite a bit
    of time on this, I wonder if clearnet and spamcop will reimburse us for our
    time.

    rolling, Mar 10, 2005
  14. rolling

    rolling Guest

    "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in message news:...

    > "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in message news:...
    > >
    > > "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in message news:...
    > > >
    > > > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message

    > > been

    today

    > the

    > > dodgy

    > > blacklisted

    else
    > > had

    blacklisted,
    > > can

    > > address

    you
    > > in

    > > > failed

    > > > is

    been

    > > > What does joe jobed mean?
    > > >

    > > ok, I looked it up so I know what it means now, I had assumed it was

    just
    > > some slang that you used.
    > > Anyhow my first and only suspect for been joe jobbed would be the one

    > place
    > > that I get spam from and that is a dodgy nz computer company named

    brands
    > > direct who got my email address when I dealt with the pc company, the

    > brands
    > > direct guy starts computer companies, goes under then starts another and
    > > everyone I get spam from. This guy is a menace.
    > >

    > Ok, mystery solved, I rang clear and apparently it is clearnet that has

    been
    > blocked by spamcop, it would have been nice if they had let customers know
    > although the guy reasons that they only found out about it an hour ago
    > although he did say that the problem started at 10.30am. I am surprised

    that
    > I am the only one to report the problem here on nz.comp. Wasted quite a

    bit
    > of time on this, I wonder if clearnet and spamcop will reimburse us for

    our
    > time.

    The funny thing is that earlier I was able to send using a non clearnet
    email address but now that is also rejected, I tried logging off and on but
    I can no longer send from any email address yet I could before, seems
    strange.

    rolling, Mar 10, 2005
  15. On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:32:05 +1300, rolling wrote:

    > "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in message news:...

    >> > been

    > today

    >> the

    >> > dodgy

    >> > blacklisted

    > else
    >> > had

    > blacklisted,
    >> > can

    >> > address

    > you
    >> > in

    > been

    >> > ok, I looked it up so I know what it means now, I had assumed it was

    > just
    >> > some slang that you used.
    >> > Anyhow my first and only suspect for been joe jobbed would be the one

    >> place
    >> > that I get spam from and that is a dodgy nz computer company named

    > brands
    >> > direct who got my email address when I dealt with the pc company, the

    >> brands
    >> > direct guy starts computer companies, goes under then starts another and
    >> > everyone I get spam from. This guy is a menace.
    >> >

    >> Ok, mystery solved, I rang clear and apparently it is clearnet that has

    > been
    >> blocked by spamcop, it would have been nice if they had let customers know
    >> although the guy reasons that they only found out about it an hour ago
    >> although he did say that the problem started at 10.30am. I am surprised

    > that
    >> I am the only one to report the problem here on nz.comp. Wasted quite a

    > bit
    >> of time on this, I wonder if clearnet and spamcop will reimburse us for

    > our
    >> time.
    >>

    > The funny thing is that earlier I was able to send using a non clearnet
    > email address but now that is also rejected, I tried logging off and on but
    > I can no longer send from any email address yet I could before, seems
    > strange.

    use a proxy
    you're clearnet IP range is through your headers when you make an email
    (including web mails)

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 10, 2005
  16. rolling said the following on 10/03/2005 4:16 p.m.:
    > "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in message news:...
    >
    >>"rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in message news:...
    >>
    >>>"Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message

    >>been

    > the

    >>dodgy

    >>blacklisted

    >>had

    >>can

    >>address

    >>in

    >>>failed

    >>>is

    >>>What does joe jobed mean?
    >>>

    >>ok, I looked it up so I know what it means now, I had assumed it was just
    >>some slang that you used.
    >>Anyhow my first and only suspect for been joe jobbed would be the one

    > place
    >
    >>that I get spam from and that is a dodgy nz computer company named brands
    >>direct who got my email address when I dealt with the pc company, the

    > brands
    >
    >>direct guy starts computer companies, goes under then starts another and
    >>everyone I get spam from. This guy is a menace.
    >>

    > Ok, mystery solved, I rang clear and apparently it is clearnet that has been
    > blocked by spamcop, it would have been nice if they had let customers know
    > although the guy reasons that they only found out about it an hour ago
    > although he did say that the problem started at 10.30am. I am surprised that
    > I am the only one to report the problem here on nz.comp. Wasted quite a bit
    > of time on this, I wonder if clearnet and spamcop will reimburse us for our
    > time.

    Must of been that shit load of spam relayed via a clearnet Ip that I
    reported yesterday that got them blocked :cool:

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Mar 10, 2005
  17. "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    > rolling said the following on 10/03/2005 2:15 p.m.:
    >> "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message

    >> suddenly

    >> way I

    >> NZ

    >> for

    >> this

    >>>Im willing to be corrected, but spamcop dont blacklist by email address
    >>>do they?
    >>>I thought they checked servers, which would mean that your ISP is
    >>>probably looking at it.
    >>>
    >>>Have you got any thing official that says that they have blocked you in
    >>>particular?
    >>>if not,
    >>>How do you know you've been blocked?

    >> Because the email returns with Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed
    >> and a message which includes
    >>
    >> Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
    >> Diagnostic code: smtp;550 Rule imposed as
    >> is
    >> blacklisted on SpamCop (see www.spamcop.net)
    >>

    > You have probably been joe jobed and dont know it result you have been
    > listed in one of the ORB lists.

    All sorts of things are possible. First I send my personal e-mails from my
    own Exchange server at home (I have a static IP address). Since last week
    some e-mails I send are bouncing back from some servers saying that my IP is
    blocked - and this is an internal Exchange Server, with no port redirections
    from my router, with relaying only allowed to 127.0.0.1. And I'm pretty sure
    there are no malware in my network (I'm paranoid).

    Next I send my Geekzone newsletter every Friday from Paradise. Last week I
    got lots of bounces - I think the e-mail address I use for the newsletter
    was blacklisted.

    What is really annoying is that those "solutions" are a pain. I believe they
    blacklist without any reasoning and without investigation. As an example, I
    have one AOL (oh, yes!) user who signed up on Geekzone, which requires an
    e-mail confirmation, and then subscribed to the newsletter. Two weeks late
    this AOLer (argh!) reported my newsletter to Paradise as spam. Of course
    Paradise contacted me, and I forwarded them a copy of the newsletter -
    nothing more than some comments, a lits of link to the news and articles
    covered during the week, and a couple of links to other companies. That was
    close, since Paradise thought of cutting my connection until they saw the
    newsletter.

    It is really bad that those "solutions" believe in some users that can't
    differentiate spam from subscription services - even worse those users who
    can't even remember signing up :(

    http://www.geekzone.co.nz

    Mauricio Freitas, Mar 10, 2005
  18. Mauricio Freitas said the following on 10/03/2005 4:52 p.m.:
    > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>rolling said the following on 10/03/2005 2:15 p.m.:
    >>
    >>>"Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message

    >>>suddenly

    >>>way I

    >>>NZ

    >>>for

    >>>this

    >>>Because the email returns with Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed
    >>>and a message which includes
    >>>
    >>> Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
    >>> Diagnostic code: smtp;550 Rule imposed as
    >>>is
    >>>blacklisted on SpamCop (see www.spamcop.net)
    >>>

    >>You have probably been joe jobed and dont know it result you have been
    >>listed in one of the ORB lists.
    >>

    > All sorts of things are possible. First I send my personal e-mails from my
    > own Exchange server at home (I have a static IP address). Since last week
    > some e-mails I send are bouncing back from some servers saying that my IP is
    > blocked - and this is an internal Exchange Server, with no port redirections
    > from my router, with relaying only allowed to 127.0.0.1. And I'm pretty sure
    > there are no malware in my network (I'm paranoid).
    >
    > Next I send my Geekzone newsletter every Friday from Paradise. Last week I
    > got lots of bounces - I think the e-mail address I use for the newsletter
    > was blacklisted.
    >
    > What is really annoying is that those "solutions" are a pain. I believe they
    > blacklist without any reasoning and without investigation. As an example, I
    > have one AOL (oh, yes!) user who signed up on Geekzone, which requires an
    > e-mail confirmation, and then subscribed to the newsletter. Two weeks late
    > this AOLer (argh!) reported my newsletter to Paradise as spam. Of course
    > Paradise contacted me, and I forwarded them a copy of the newsletter -
    > nothing more than some comments, a lits of link to the news and articles
    > covered during the week, and a couple of links to other companies. That was
    > close, since Paradise thought of cutting my connection until they saw the
    > newsletter.
    >
    > It is really bad that those "solutions" believe in some users that can't
    > differentiate spam from subscription services - even worse those users who
    > can't even remember signing up :(

    Spam cop lists these ISPs because they havnt closed an open relay that
    they have been advised of, it is a last resort to list an ISP IP block
    (not just one IP the whole block)

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Mar 10, 2005
  19. "Mauricio Freitas" <> wrote in message
    > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    >> rolling said the following on 10/03/2005 2:15 p.m.:
    >>> "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message

    >>> Because the email returns with Delivery Notification: Delivery has
    >>> failed
    >>> and a message which includes
    >>>
    >>> Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
    >>> Diagnostic code: smtp;550 Rule imposed as
    >>> is
    >>> blacklisted on SpamCop (see www.spamcop.net)
    >>>

    >> You have probably been joe jobed and dont know it result you have been
    >> listed in one of the ORB lists.
    >>

    > All sorts of things are possible. First I send my personal e-mails from my
    > own Exchange server at home (I have a static IP address). Since last week
    > some e-mails I send are bouncing back from some servers saying that my IP
    > is blocked - and this is an internal Exchange Server, with no port
    > redirections from my router, with relaying only allowed to 127.0.0.1. And
    > I'm pretty sure there are no malware in my network (I'm paranoid).

    Also, I forgot to say, I had this problem last year with some American ISP -
    a friend contacted them internally when my e-mails failed and their reason
    for this was that paradise.net.nz and clear.net.nz were intensivelly used by
    spammers and for bots.

    http://www.geekzone.co.nz

    Mauricio Freitas, Mar 10, 2005
  20. rolling

    rolling Guest

    > "Mauricio Freitas" <> wrote in message
    > > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message

    in

    > >> You have probably been joe jobed and dont know it result you have been
    > >> listed in one of the ORB lists.
    > >>

    > > All sorts of things are possible. First I send my personal e-mails from

    my
    > > own Exchange server at home (I have a static IP address). Since last

    week
    > > some e-mails I send are bouncing back from some servers saying that my

    IP
    > > is blocked - and this is an internal Exchange Server, with no port
    > > redirections from my router, with relaying only allowed to 127.0.0.1.

    And
    > > I'm pretty sure there are no malware in my network (I'm paranoid).
    > >

    > Also, I forgot to say, I had this problem last year with some American

    ISP -
    > a friend contacted them internally when my e-mails failed and their reason
    > for this was that paradise.net.nz and clear.net.nz were intensivelly used

    by
    > spammers and for bots.

    > http://www.geekzone.co.nz

    There should be some publicity about this then if these isp's are not
    pulling their weight, that way customers know that if they are with these
    isp's they may have spamcop hassles, then it's the customers choice and
    spamcop don't get so much of the blame, I was angry with spamcop but now I
    am more angry with clearnet as spamcop's actions now seem more legit.

    rolling, Mar 10, 2005