  1. John Eckart

    John Eckart Guest

    'Spaceballs' is a great movie, and I'm going to buy it, again (I hate buying movies more than once), but while Mel Brooks is spending so much time on a RE-release, why not do a first time release of 'Men in Tights'? Actually, it's already been released, just not in the U.S., so it wouldn't be hard to do.

    John Eckart, Apr 14, 2005

  2. John Eckart

    Kubez Guest

    "John Eckart" <> wrote in
    news:4lk7e.5858$:

    > 'Spaceballs' is a great movie, and I'm going to buy it, again (I hate
    > buying movies more than once), but while Mel Brooks is spending so
    > much time on a RE-release, why not do a first time release of 'Men in
    > Tights'?

    I'm just curious. How pathetic a post would the other guy have had to
    have made if YOU had won the bet?

    Kubez, Apr 14, 2005

  3. John Eckart

    Bratboy Guest

    "Kubez" <> wrote in message
    > "John Eckart" <> wrote in
    >
    >> 'Spaceballs' is a great movie, and I'm going to buy it, again (I hate
    >> buying movies more than once), but while Mel Brooks is spending so
    >> much time on a RE-release, why not do a first time release of 'Men in
    >> Tights'?

    > I'm just curious. How pathetic a post would the other guy have had to
    > have made if YOU had won the bet?

    While you may not like his choices in Movies I don't see why asking about
    another Mel Brooks Film is "Pathetic" as you put it. I personally would like
    to see "High Anxiety" which was only released as part of an R2 DVD
    collection long ago and maybe his remake of "To be or not to be".

    Bratboy, Apr 14, 2005
  4. John Eckart

    Jay G. Guest

    On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 02:13:20 GMT, John Eckart wrote:

    > 'Spaceballs' is a great movie, and I'm going to buy it, again (I hate
    > buying movies more than once), but while Mel Brooks is spending so much
    > time on a RE-release, why not do a first time release of 'Men in
    > Tights'?

    Mel Brooks doesn't decide when his movies get released, the movie studios
    do. In this case the two films are owned by two different studios, so it's
    not an "either/or" situation.

    -Jay

    Jay G., Apr 14, 2005
  5. John Eckart

    Guest

    I know this is very non-solid info, but Robinhood Men in Tights is on
    the Netflix site. I have added it to my Q. It lists release date as
    unknown. Im sure its coming out though,.

    , Apr 14, 2005
  6. John Eckart

    Bratboy Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I know this is very non-solid info, but Robinhood Men in Tights is on
    > the Netflix site. I have added it to my Q. It lists release date as
    > unknown. Im sure its coming out though,.

    LOL, dont count on releases due to being listed at netflix as one you can
    add to your save list. Ive had High Anxiety listed as saved for over a yr
    now. Still says release unknown <sigh>

    Bratboy, Apr 14, 2005
  7. John Eckart

    Guest

    > LOL, dont count on releases due to being listed at netflix as one you

    can
    > add to your save list. Ive had High Anxiety listed as saved for over

    a yr
    > now. Still says release unknown <sigh>

    Like I said, non-solid.

    , Apr 14, 2005