    teem Guest

    That's how it ended?,that was crap!,I remember the show being grittier
    when on broadcast tv.Least they threw in promo spots.
    teem, Mar 26, 2006

  2. teem

    Tim V. Guest

    teem <> wrote in
    news:p:

    > That's how it ended?,that was crap!,I remember the show being grittier
    > when on broadcast tv.Least they threw in promo spots.

    I thought I had seen them all, but missed those last 2 episodes. Fox
    let yet another good series slip thru their fingers. I figure there
    were 2 to 3 good seasons left in it.

    --
    Tim.

    "Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither
    liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

    "Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own
    reputation. It is better to be alone than in bad company" - George
    Washington
    Tim V., Apr 4, 2006