  1. For trade on 12 ntsc dvd-r recorded with panasonic stand alone sp speed from
    vhs studio review tapes. No commercials no logos/bugs with full screen end
    credits.entire series. Will accept PAL vhs dvd's ntsc dvd's send offers
    John339077353, Sep 27, 2004

  2. John339077353

    Impmon Guest

    On 27 Sep 2004 02:14:56 GMT, (John339077353)
    wrote:

    >For trade on 12 ntsc dvd-r recorded with panasonic stand alone sp speed from
    >vhs studio review tapes. No commercials no logos/bugs with full screen end
    >credits.entire series. Will accept PAL vhs dvd's ntsc dvd's send offers

    Zero is my best offer.
    Impmon, Sep 27, 2004

  3. >From: Impmon

    >Zero is my best offer.

    Probably all you got ya fuckin mope.
    John339077353, Sep 27, 2004
  4. John339077353 wrote:
    > Probably all you got ya fuckin mope.

    Boy does that really encourage me to trade
    with you now.

    --
    Brian The Demolition Man Little
    TNAImpact.com Admin
    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Sep 27, 2004
  5. John339077353

    Video Flyer Guest

    On 9/27/04 1:47 PM, in article , "Brian
    The Demolition Man Little" <> wrote:

    > John339077353 wrote:
    >> Probably all you got ya fuckin mope.

    > Boy does that really encourage me to trade
    > with you now.

    Gee, I was thinking exactly the same thing. Coincidence?

    Neal
    Video Flyer, Sep 27, 2004
  6. >From: "Brian The Demolition Man Little"

    >Boy does that really encourage me to trade
    >with you now.

    Ya been a troll here for a long time now **** you
    if ya werent interested who the **** wants to hear it?
    Get a job cretin.
    John339077353, Sep 28, 2004
  7. >From: Video Flyer

    >Gee, I was thinking exactly the same thing. Coincidence?
    >
    >Neal

    NOPE ya sucked the thoughts right out of his cock ya faggot
    John339077353, Sep 28, 2004
  8. John339077353 wrote:
    >> From: "Brian The Demolition Man Little"

    >> Boy does that really encourage me to trade
    >> with you now.
    >>

    > Ya been a troll here for a long time now **** you
    > if ya werent interested who the **** wants to hear it?
    > Get a job cretin.

    Actually I was interested in trading with you for the
    S:AAB set but with your attitude I certainly won't now.
    Also, you might want to look up the word troll before
    you use it again. That and the word manners. Because
    you certainly lack in that.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Sep 28, 2004
  9. Video Flyer wrote:
    > Gee, I was thinking exactly the same thing. Coincidence?

    Yeah it is. Looks like he just lost some traders now too.
    Oh well, its his loss now isn't it.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Sep 28, 2004
  10. John339077353 wrote:
    > NOPE ya sucked the thoughts right out of his c**k ya f*****t

    I just pray you never will be a father so we won't have
    more people on the planet who act as immature as you.

    --
    Brian The Demolition Man Little
    TNAImpact.com Admin
    BestBuySux.org Moderator
    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Sep 29, 2004
  11. >From: "Brian The Demolition Man Little"

    >TNAImpact.com Admin

    stupid wrestling fag that figures eat shit.
    John339077353, Sep 29, 2004
  12. John339077353 wrote:
    >> From: "Brian The Demolition Man Little"

    >> TNAImpact.com Admin

    > stupid wrestling fag that figures eat shit.

    I just hope your mother never hears you talk
    like this. She would probably take your computer
    away and ground you for a month. I'm assuming
    your only nine with how you act am I correct?

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Sep 30, 2004
  13. >From: "Brian The Demolition Man Little"

    >I'm assuming
    >your only nine with how you act am I correct?
    >
    >--
    >Brian The Demolition Man Little

    What a fuckin mope.
    John339077353, Oct 1, 2004
  14. John339077353 wrote:
    > What a fuckin mope.

    Only proved my theory on your age. Oh well,
    enjoy your empty meaningless life kid.

    *PLONK*

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Oct 2, 2004
  15. Most fags like yourself are curious
    I am 50.
    John339077353, Oct 2, 2004
  16. John339077353 wrote:
    > Most fags like yourself are curious
    > I am 50.

    You sure don't act it.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Oct 3, 2004
  17. >From: "Brian The Demolition Man Little"

    >You sure don't act it.
    >
    >--
    >Brian The Demolition Man Little
    >TNAImpact.com Admin

    Maybe I need a silly middle moniker like yours.
    JOHN THE DVD KING BIG
    burns 700 a week.
    John339077353, Oct 3, 2004
  18. John339077353 wrote:
    > Maybe I need a silly middle moniker like yours.
    > JOHN THE DVD KING BIG
    > burns 700 a week.

    A) The "silly middle moniker" is actually taken from
    the song written by Sting.

    B) There is one thing that is 50 about you...
    your IQ!

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Oct 3, 2004
  19. Like most trolls you are dull. goodbye.
    John339077353, Oct 3, 2004
  20. John339077353 wrote:
    > Like most trolls you are dull. goodbye.

    That's about the most intelligent thing you have
    said actually in this entire argument. Too bad it
    took you that long to get the clue.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Oct 4, 2004