    Does anyone know how I can reset my SPA3102 as I cannot access it via the
    browser nor can access the telephone menu? I am getting no dialtone and
    cannot access via the browser? Any ideas?

    Charles, May 10, 2007

  2. Charles

    Tim Guest

    Charles wrote:
    > Does anyone know how I can reset my SPA3102 as I cannot access it via the
    > browser nor can access the telephone menu? I am getting no dialtone and
    > cannot access via the browser? Any ideas?

    You won't get a dial tone unless the SIP is working.

    What happens if you dial **** anyway?

    Tim

    Tim, May 10, 2007

  3. Charles

    Hongtian Guest

    On 10 May, 23:29, "Charles" <> wrote:
    > Does anyone know how I can reset my SPA3102 as I cannot access it via the
    > browser nor can access the telephone menu? I am getting no dialtone and
    > cannot access via the browser? Any ideas?

    power-off?

    Hongtian, May 11, 2007
  4. Charles

    Jono Guest

    "Hongtian" <> wrote in message
    > On 10 May, 23:29, "Charles" <> wrote:
    >> Does anyone know how I can reset my SPA3102 as I cannot access it via the
    >> browser nor can access the telephone menu? I am getting no dialtone and
    >> cannot access via the browser? Any ideas?

    > power-off?

    and back on....

    Jono, May 11, 2007
  5. Charles

    Brian A Guest

    On Fri, 11 May 2007 15:31:47 GMT, "Jono" <> wrote:

    >"Hongtian" <> wrote in message
    >> On 10 May, 23:29, "Charles" <> wrote:
    >>> Does anyone know how I can reset my SPA3102 as I cannot access it via the
    >>> browser nor can access the telephone menu? I am getting no dialtone and
    >>> cannot access via the browser? Any ideas?

    >> power-off?

    >and back on....

    Ha ha - made me laugh!

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, May 11, 2007
  6. Charles

    Charles Guest

    The main power led keeps flashing all the time and cannot connect to the
    browser interface to do anything. I read somewhere there was a downloadable
    file from Linksys that could be used to reset the machine to its factory
    setting.

    Charles, May 12, 2007
  7. Charles

    Turandot Guest

    "Charles" <> wrote in message
    > The main power led keeps flashing all the time and cannot connect to the
    > browser interface to do anything. I read somewhere there was a

    downloadable
    > file from Linksys that could be used to reset the machine to its factory
    > setting.

    Factory reset: pick up the phone and dial * * * * 7 3 7 3 8 #, then press 1
    to confirm.

    Dial ****110# to find out its ip address.

    Turandot, May 14, 2007
  8. Charles

    Brian A Guest

    On Mon, 14 May 2007 11:04:03 +0100, "Turandot"
    <> wrote:

    >"Charles" <> wrote in message
    >> The main power led keeps flashing all the time and cannot connect to the
    >> browser interface to do anything. I read somewhere there was a

    >downloadable
    >> file from Linksys that could be used to reset the machine to its factory
    >> setting.

    >Factory reset: pick up the phone and dial * * * * 7 3 7 3 8 #, then press 1
    >to confirm.
    >
    >Dial ****110# to find out its ip address.

    But the OP said he can't access the telephone menu.
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, May 15, 2007
  9. Charles

    mustangsa

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    All you need to do , that nobody tells you is to 'remember to remove the LINE connection, just leave the PHONE connection to the analog phone to enter the voice configuration menu!'

    Then all your ivr command works!!!

    mustangsa, Mar 12, 2010