    Am I right that I need to use dialling plans and can anyone point me to a
    page that explains how I can achieve this?

    Thanks
    Port Admiral Haynes, Mar 3, 2007

  2. Port Admiral Haynes

    Jono Guest

    Port Admiral Haynes wrote:
    > I have a Linksys SPA3102 on its way to me. I am going to use it with
    > VoipDicount. At the moment I am using VopiDiscount via a Linksys PAP2T (see
    > my previous post "Starting Again") but now want to integrate my BT Line.
    > Setting up the SPA3102 to use VoipDiscount will not be a problem as there
    > are some configuration settings on their page.
    >
    > However I want to set it up so that all landline calls to the UK, Singapore
    > and Malaysia go out via VoipDiscount and all others go out via my BT Line.
    > For this I think I need to use Dial Plans (but not certain!) If the SPA3102
    > is anything like the PAP2 it will come with zero instructions.
    >
    > Am I right that I need to use dialling plans and can anyone point me to a
    > page that explains how I can achieve this?
    >
    > Thanks

    Yes, dial plans on the SP3XXX are infinitely configurable.

    Here's not a bad place to come for help. Tell us the dialing codes and
    number lengths you want to go over which provider & someone will be
    along with help.

    Alternatively, pop over to <http://voxilla.com> and have a look in the
    Linksys/Spa forum - there are sticky threads on creating dial plans
    Jono, Mar 3, 2007

  3. "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > Port Admiral Haynes wrote:
    >> I have a Linksys SPA3102 on its way to me. I am going to use it with
    >> VoipDicount. At the moment I am using VopiDiscount via a Linksys PAP2T
    >> (see my previous post "Starting Again") but now want to integrate my BT
    >> Line. Setting up the SPA3102 to use VoipDiscount will not be a problem as
    >> there are some configuration settings on their page.
    >>
    >> However I want to set it up so that all landline calls to the UK,
    >> Singapore and Malaysia go out via VoipDiscount and all others go out via
    >> my BT Line. For this I think I need to use Dial Plans (but not certain!)
    >> If the SPA3102 is anything like the PAP2 it will come with zero
    >> instructions.
    >>
    >> Am I right that I need to use dialling plans and can anyone point me to a
    >> page that explains how I can achieve this?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > Yes, dial plans on the SP3XXX are infinitely configurable.
    >
    > Here's not a bad place to come for help. Tell us the dialing codes and
    > number lengths you want to go over which provider & someone will be along
    > with help.
    >
    > Alternatively, pop over to <http://voxilla.com> and have a look in the
    > Linksys/Spa forum - there are sticky threads on creating dial plans

    Many thanks - I will take a look - when it arrives (Tuesday all being well!)
    I will post again
    Port Admiral Haynes, Mar 3, 2007
  4. Port Admiral Haynes

    Paul Hayes Guest

    Port Admiral Haynes wrote:
    > I have a Linksys SPA3102 on its way to me. I am going to use it with
    > VoipDicount. At the moment I am using VopiDiscount via a Linksys PAP2T (see
    > my previous post "Starting Again") but now want to integrate my BT Line.
    > Setting up the SPA3102 to use VoipDiscount will not be a problem as there
    > are some configuration settings on their page.
    >
    > However I want to set it up so that all landline calls to the UK, Singapore
    > and Malaysia go out via VoipDiscount and all others go out via my BT Line.
    > For this I think I need to use Dial Plans (but not certain!) If the SPA3102
    > is anything like the PAP2 it will come with zero instructions.
    >
    > Am I right that I need to use dialling plans and can anyone point me to a
    > page that explains how I can achieve this?
    >
    > Thanks

    The manuals can be found on the Linksys website. Also in here:

    http://www.provu.co.uk/support.html

    The dialplan can be complicated but it just requires a bit of patience
    to get right.

    cheers,
    Paul.
    Paul Hayes, Mar 5, 2007
  5. "Paul Hayes" <> wrote in message
    > Port Admiral Haynes wrote:
    >> I have a Linksys SPA3102 on its way to me. I am going to use it with
    >> VoipDicount. At the moment I am using VopiDiscount via a Linksys PAP2T
    >> (see my previous post "Starting Again") but now want to integrate my BT
    >> Line. Setting up the SPA3102 to use VoipDiscount will not be a problem as
    >> there are some configuration settings on their page.
    >>
    >> However I want to set it up so that all landline calls to the UK,
    >> Singapore and Malaysia go out via VoipDiscount and all others go out via
    >> my BT Line. For this I think I need to use Dial Plans (but not certain!)
    >> If the SPA3102 is anything like the PAP2 it will come with zero
    >> instructions.
    >>
    >> Am I right that I need to use dialling plans and can anyone point me to a
    >> page that explains how I can achieve this?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > The manuals can be found on the Linksys website. Also in here:
    >
    > http://www.provu.co.uk/support.html
    >
    > The dialplan can be complicated but it just requires a bit of patience to
    > get right.
    >
    > cheers,
    > Paul.

    Many thanks - I am sure I will be back regarding the dialling plans!
    Port Admiral Haynes, Mar 5, 2007