    If I dial 'xx' line PSTN ringing with no restriction...

    b) .... or PSTLINE with resticiton : all numbers except international.....

    Thanks for your help
    Stephane M, Jul 2, 2005

  2. In article <da5run$kav$1$>,
    "Stephane M" <> writes:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I try t understand the Dial Plan...
    > Do you know if there is a website or something, which can help me to
    > understand Dial Plan
    > I have the "spa user guide"

    It is described in Section 6 (which is Appendix 1),
    although the description is particularly good.

    > What I want is :
    > When I pick up the phone,
    > Voip line ringins for ALL numbers (no restricitons)
    > If I dial 'xx' line PSTN ringing with no restriction...
    >
    > b) .... or PSTLINE with resticiton : all numbers except international.....

    I could possibly help, but I read what you wrote several times,
    and I still don't have the faintest idea what you want to do with
    the SPA-3000.

    --
    Andrew Gabriel
    Andrew Gabriel, Jul 2, 2005

  3. In article <42c690af$0$38039$>,
    (Andrew Gabriel) writes:

    > It is described in Section 6 (which is Appendix 1),
    > although the description is particularly good.

    Was supposed to say
    "although the description is _not_ particularly good."

    --
    Andrew Gabriel
    Andrew Gabriel, Jul 2, 2005
  4. Stephane M

    Stephane M Guest

    Well, I did read several times the chapter 6... but doesn't help me...

    What I wish to do is quite simple..:
    When you pick up the phone -> you are on you voIP account
    If you dial "##" you will use you BT Line

    What I try to do is this : (<##,:>[*x].|<*x].<:mad:gw0>)

    But seems not to work as I expected :-(
    After dialling the ##, It seems I have a dead line

    Steph

    Stephane M, Jul 2, 2005
  5. In article <da66hj$svo$1$>,
    "Stephane M" <> writes:
    > Well, I did read several times the chapter 6... but doesn't help me...
    >
    > What I wish to do is quite simple..:
    > When you pick up the phone -> you are on you voIP account
    > If you dial "##" you will use you BT Line
    >
    > What I try to do is this : (<##,:>[*x].|<*x].<:mad:gw0>)

    Well, you've got more '<' than '>', which is a good indication
    something's not right. For the BT access, I would try something
    like:

    (<##,:>x.<:mad:gw0>)

    However, I'm not sure you can use '#' in this way, as it's an
    indication to the SPA-3000 you finished dialling the number.
    You might do better to assign '9' (as often used to get an
    outside line), e.g.

    (<9,:>x.<:mad:gw0>)

    I haven't setup a VoIP account (mine is all direct IP), so I'll
    have to leave it to someone else to suggest how that fits in,
    but it might be that you just want another entry without the
    gateway pointer which doesn't match calls starting with '9', e.g.

    (<9,:>x.<:mad:gw0>|[0-8]x.).

    --
    Andrew Gabriel
    Andrew Gabriel, Jul 2, 2005
  6. Stephane M

    Stephane M Guest

    > In article <da66hj$svo$1$>,
    > "Stephane M" <> writes:
    > > Well, I did read several times the chapter 6... but doesn't help me...
    > >
    > > What I wish to do is quite simple..:
    > > When you pick up the phone -> you are on you voIP account
    > > If you dial "##" you will use you BT Line
    > >
    > > What I try to do is this : (<##,:>[*x].|<*x].<:mad:gw0>)

    > Well, you've got more '<' than '>', which is a good indication
    > something's not right. For the BT access, I would try something
    > like:
    >
    > (<##,:>x.<:mad:gw0>)
    >
    > However, I'm not sure you can use '#' in this way, as it's an
    > indication to the SPA-3000 you finished dialling the number.
    > You might do better to assign '9' (as often used to get an
    > outside line), e.g.
    >
    > (<9,:>x.<:mad:gw0>)
    >
    > I haven't setup a VoIP account (mine is all direct IP), so I'll
    > have to leave it to someone else to suggest how that fits in,
    > but it might be that you just want another entry without the
    > gateway pointer which doesn't match calls starting with '9', e.g.
    >
    > (<9,:>x.<:mad:gw0>|[0-8]x.).
    >
    > --
    > Andrew Gabriel

    Thanks seems to be close to the solution:
    Now I did:
    Line1 : (<9,:>x.<:mad:gw0>|x.). seems to be OK when I dial the "9" I 've got
    the tone....
    Now, the problem is that as soon as I dial a number (after the "9" I've got
    a dead line...

    Into PSTNLine I've got :
    Dial Plan 1 : (x.) (Should be OK!?!?) should accpete all the
    numbers ??
    Stephane M, Jul 2, 2005
  7. Stephane M

    Stephane M Guest

    > In article <da66hj$svo$1$>,
    > "Stephane M" <> writes:
    > > Well, I did read several times the chapter 6... but doesn't help me...
    > >
    > > What I wish to do is quite simple..:
    > > When you pick up the phone -> you are on you voIP account
    > > If you dial "##" you will use you BT Line
    > >
    > > What I try to do is this : (<##,:>[*x].|<*x].<:mad:gw0>)

    > Well, you've got more '<' than '>', which is a good indication
    > something's not right. For the BT access, I would try something
    > like:
    >
    > (<##,:>x.<:mad:gw0>)
    >
    > However, I'm not sure you can use '#' in this way, as it's an
    > indication to the SPA-3000 you finished dialling the number.
    > You might do better to assign '9' (as often used to get an
    > outside line), e.g.
    >
    > (<9,:>x.<:mad:gw0>)
    >
    > I haven't setup a VoIP account (mine is all direct IP), so I'll
    > have to leave it to someone else to suggest how that fits in,
    > but it might be that you just want another entry without the
    > gateway pointer which doesn't match calls starting with '9', e.g.
    >
    > (<9,:>x.<:mad:gw0>|[0-8]x.).
    >
    > --
    > Andrew Gabriel

    Thanks for your help

    I did find the problem.... couple of wrong parameters.....
    Now, PSTN gateway and Voip Gateway running fine .... (well ... for today !!
    :)

    Cheers,
    Stephane M, Jul 2, 2005
  8. In article <42c6b457$0$38039$>,
    (Andrew Gabriel) writes:
    > I haven't setup a VoIP account (mine is all direct IP), so I'll
    > have to leave it to someone else to suggest how that fits in,
    > but it might be that you just want another entry without the
    > gateway pointer which doesn't match calls starting with '9', e.g.
    >
    > (<9,:>x.<:mad:gw0>|[0-8]x.).

    That final dot shouldn't be there (I think it was instinctively
    the full stop at the end of the sentence, and isn't part of the
    dial plan string).

    --
    Andrew Gabriel
    Andrew Gabriel, Jul 3, 2005