    I'm confused. If someone can give a little help most appreciated.
    Thanks.

    Roch
    Rochana N, Aug 2, 2006

  2. Rochana N

    pcdoc Guest

    Hi Roch

    You might like to download this update and install this newer firmware
    first

    http://www.sipura.com/Documents/spa3k-3.1.10d.zip

    Once you've done that and its back up check and see if you can get
    admin access if not plug a phone in and use the **** to get to the
    IVR config, once there enter 73738# and 1 to confirm that will reset
    the spa3k to factory settings.
    ---
    External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com
    pcdoc, Aug 3, 2006

  3. Rochana N

    Rochana N Guest

    Re: re:SPA 3000 admin

    I'll try to update the firmware and see if it will bring some luck.
    When I try to do factory reset using 73738# it asks for a password. May
    be it will change once I update the firmware.
    Thanks pcdoc

    Rochana N, Aug 4, 2006